Website The Trinity Delusion Website | An exposé of the doctrine of the Trinity

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

I appreciate this author - his blog and youtube channel have helped me greatly in deepening my understanding of the problems with the trinity and why I still reject it.

Check out the list of videos he has on right-hand side and the list of scriptural references on the left-hand side.

Pasted below is just a portion of his front page - there is so much more on his site.

~ THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AND HIS SON JESUS ~
~ O WHAT A TANGLED WEB ~
~ DEMONSTRATING THE FALSE CLAIMS ~
THE LORD OUR GOD THE LORD IS ONE †​
~ REFERENCE ~

The Fourth Century......
Now with the heresy of the Ariomaniacs, which has corrupted the Church of God...These then teach three hypostases, just as Valentinus the [Gnostic] heresiarch first invented in the book entitled by him On the Three Natures. For he was the first to invent three hypostases and three persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and he is discovered to have filched this from Hermes, Plato and Aristotle. (Source: AHB Logan: Marcellus of Ancyra (Pseudo-Anthimus), On the Holy Church: Text, Translation and Commentary. Verses 8-9. Journal of Theological Studies, NS, Volume 51, Pt. 1, April 2000, p.95 ).

Reactions: GraceMade

GraceMade

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 4, 2020
Brother Kell is a brilliant and novel thinker and exegete! His work was pivotal in my process of determining the rationality of the christian worldview. His segments on "The Resurrection Body" are awesome.

Reactions: Lori Jane