Video KLATV - Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda – a film by Andrew Wakefield and Robert F. Kennedy

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
There is a French introduction of 1:37, but the rest of the video is in English. (Shared by Magi from France)

: Who assumes the right to decide one of the most fundamental decisions? Apparently the WHO, headed by Bill Gates, who gave Kenyan women a pregnancy-damaging vaccine. A diabolical agenda, masterfully demonstrated by Andrew Wakefield, Robert F. Kennedy and Children's Health Defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana S

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
I read this somewhere: 'Do you even know what covid 19 means? Certificate Of Vaccination Identification, so in other words, they already had a name before the so-called virus broke out. 19 1=A, 9=I or A.I. for Artificial Intelligence. Doesn't that make you think?
Vaccines are proven very damaging through the years. I read and hear.

What if your religion endorses vaccines? promotes it even? What if your religion profits financially from endorcing and promoting particular vaccines? What if your religion does not inform you about their financial, let's call it 'behaviour' on their website?
Do your own research. It's out there. Awake!