Rebuttal JW Broadcasting February 2024 | Rebuttal

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Here is a compilation of #exWT (#exJW) videos debunking the JW Broadcasting February 2024:

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Makes me sick to my stomach. The programming these nit wits can invent from snippets of scripture. Collective think. This dangerous thinking has caused many atrocities in history. I pray no more pain is caused by this utter BS.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Makes me sick to my stomach. The programming these nit wits can invent from snippets of scripture. Collective think. This dangerous thinking has caused many atrocities in history. I pray no more pain is caused by this utter BS.
Now I know where it really comes from and who these so called brothers really are, I can't watch it anymore or listen to it. I just skip to the commentaries.

We know now that they specifically use brainwashing techniques which clearly proves that they are doing this deliberately.

They deliberately abuse people and children and they don't care. What we once called 'the Truth' is proven completely false for us now,. Right Shelley.

I now understand certain Bible verses like these:
Galatians 3:1 Foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you not to obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was openly portrayed among you as crucified?
And 2 Corinthians 11:3 But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve in his craftiness, so your minds might be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we didn’t preach, or if you receive a different spirit which you didn’t receive, or a different “good news” which you didn’t accept, you put up with that well enough.
We were bewitched and deceived. Another spirit, another good news, another Jesus.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Good thoughts sister. Those butt heads use 2 Cor 11:3 to get my fleshly sister and niece bamboozled into ignoring me. I mourn their companionship every day. Witch Tower will have quite a lot to answer for. And thats just my little experience. Some have known far worse. I pray for them.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Good thoughts sister. Those butt heads use 2 Cor 11:3 to get my fleshly sister and niece bamboozled into ignoring me. I mourn their companionship every day. Witch Tower will have quite a lot to answer for. And thats just my little experience. Some have known far worse. I pray for them.
I pray with you for our jw sisters and brothers.

The Watchdog Babble & Trash Society's bloodguilt reaches the heavens with their millions of victims who have suffered, still do or who have taken their own lives.

Wt is filled with wolves dressed in sheep clothing who tear and rip the sheep and innocent lambs apart.
From the Dutch of The Book (Het Boek)
Acts 20:28 Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock of which you are the leaders. The Holy Spirit has given you the task of shepherding and leading the church of God. He bought that flock with his own blood. 29 I know that after my departure, dangerous wolves will come into the fold. They will devour some sheep. 30 People from your own group will teach the wrong things to the students. They will try to make them believe what they say.
Shelley, I think you're too nice calling them just butt heads.

• Haha
Reactions: Shelley