Testimony Interview with Jehovah's Witness Pioneer who "Wakes Up" Right in the Middle of Pioneer School | Interview with Lori Jane by Elaine's JW Escape Youtube

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Elaine: "Hi friends. Meet my new friend who believed she would pioneer right up to the end of this system but instead "woke up" in an instant right in the middle of pioneer school. Please join me and Lori Jane as she tells her amazing story".

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Elaine's JW Escape was also one of my first Youtube channels with faith, like Lori Jane said.
This interview like Lori's 'waking up' video made quite an impact on me. A strenghtening one.
From time to time I watch Lori's first video and ones like this and certain details I understand much better now, because without the watchdog's, sorry witchtower's, sorry white wash towers's influence we grow spiritually.
We also grow on another level. I heard several of my new brothers and sisters in the groups and also on video's say that they notice in themselves that they now can express more love to the people around them, their neighbor.
Mike Thompson from What's Up Watchtower Youtube Channel said that as well in one of their video's

• Love
Reactions: Pepa and Lori Jane