Devotional You Are Significant to His Kingdom

SCAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2020
“For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them …”
Romans 12:4-6 (NKJV)
d8.1-22
Source: https://info.proverbs31.org/you-are...-savannah-gwinn-wright-compel-training-member

Excerpt:
There is no competition in the Kingdom of God.

God’s Word intentionally refers to His people as “the body” of Christ. In Romans 12:4-5, Paul states, “For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.” Because of their different purposes, all parts of the body are essential for its success.
Kingdom success is not measured with earthly standards. If your obedience leads just one person to Jesus, all of heaven rejoices. That is significance in the Kingdom.

Lord, thank You for every gift You placed within me. Forgive me when I allow the trap of comparison to keep me from stewarding Your gifts well. When the enemy makes me feel insignificant, remind me that, through You, I am uniquely equipped and empowered to accomplish Your purposes on earth. Thank You for allowing me to be a part of Your Kingdom story and bring You glory. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[more...]

• Love
Reactions: Lori Jane

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
I appreciated this one - being an overachiever and so used to a works-based faith it is hard to shake that sometimes. I appreciate my number one priority are my kids and then my sphere of influence to simply help one - so powerful and encouraging.