Announcement Welcome!

SCAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2020
Welcome to the Simply Christian discussion group!

The purpose of this discussion area is for those professing faith in God and his Son or considering it. Many will have come from other religious backgrounds and are seeking a safe place to explore their Christianity.

The founder of this group comes from the former background of being a Jehovah's Witness and now identifies as Simply Christian with a Christian Monotarian worldview. Therefore you will see a lot of articles and discussion around those backgrounds but there is room for all views to be discussed.

Simply Christian means allegiance to Jesus and his father - not allegiance to man (or a group of men).

General rules of being a good human apply. Be kind and gentle - no proselytizing. If you are sincerely interested in a particular worldview join that sub-forum. Don't join to convince others away.

Concise threads work best i.e.. one topic per thread. Feel free to start a new thread if your topic hasn't been started yet but do try to see if has. The search bar at the top works great!

This is a moderated forum so your new thread or reply may require moderation.

Feel free to signup with pseudonyms if you are exiting a high control religion and need to remain anonymous.

If you want to volunteer to help run this forum and it's associated activities please send a PM to the administrator (that's me <g>) Lori Jane. And if you have any ideas, thoughts, concerns about this site I am open to discuss them with you - truly.

Here are some other threads new ones should check out:

May you have a blessed day!

JoannaK

Bible Challenge
Dec 7, 2020
UK
Welcome to the Simply Christian discussion group!

The purpose of this discussion area is for those professing faith in God and his Son or considering it. Many will have come from other religious backgrounds and are seeking a safe place to explore their Christianity.

The founder of this group comes from the former background of being a Jehovah's Witness and now identifies as Simply Christian with a Christian Monotarian worldview. Therefore you will see a lot of articles and discussion around those backgrounds but there is room for all views to be discussed.

Simply Christian means allegiance to Jesus and his father - not allegiance to man (or a group of men).

General rules of being a good human apply. Be kind and gentle - no proselytizing. If you are sincerely interested in a particular worldview join that sub-forum. Don't join to convince others away.

Concise threads work best i.e.. one topic per thread. Feel free to start a new thread if your topic hasn't been started yet but do try to see if has. The search bar at the top works great!

This is a moderated forum so your new thread or reply may require moderation.

Feel free to signup with pseudonyms if you are exiting a high control religion and need to remain anonymous.

If you want to volunteer to help run this forum and it's associated activities please send a PM to the administrator (that's me <g>) Lori Jane. And if you have any ideas, thoughts, concerns about this site I am open to discuss them with you - truly.

Here are some other threads new ones should check out:

May you have a blessed day!

I am not surprised that you love this site. It is beautifully done, easy to understand video and I am so so so grateful!

Cicely Ryan

Bible Challenge
Dec 19, 2021
I am not very advanced in some areas of navigating websites. This one is unfamiliar to me . I was wondering what the process is to participating in the Bible reading challenge using the Dwell app you mention.

Reactions: Diana S