Rebuttal Watchtower "Exercise Patience" Con-vention 2023 | Sunday Morning | Rebuttal

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Here is a compliation of #exWT video's debunking the Watchtower Con-vention 2023 Sunday Morning:

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana S

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
I can't listen and look at them anymore. Just fragments. To keep up my disgust. Especially now I know TTATT.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Precisely, thank you LeeB. I'm on it. A little over 2 years. But 39 years cannot just be erased, because there is a little religious trauma there. (I did tests😁).
I don't watch as much ex jw Youtube material anymore as in the beginning of my wakening up. I don't have to or want to research anymore. I have been thoroughly deceived, I believed them, but not anymore. I'm trying to help others where I can, because others helped me in my healing. We are all on our personal christian journey.
Indeed letting go is a very big part of it👍🏽🙏🏽

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
When we came to Jesus we are to become a new creation in him. The old person we used to be must die so that the new person can live. There is no room for baggage from the past. Our focus becomes Our messiah and his God and Father because He is now our God and Father too. You can help others who come out of the JW’s to learn these things. See how the Father has trained you for His purpose. Bless you Diana S.

• Love
Reactions: SC Facilitator