Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

Unitarian Christian Alliance: 41. A Good Land - Bill Schlegel

Greetings from the Unitarian Christian Alliance!​

Well known in the unitarian Christian podcast world, Bill Schlegel's story of losing his job has been told already (YouTube and Restitutio interview). Today we fill in more details.

I talk to Bill about his One God Report podcast and some of his experiences related to it. We also delve into a few topics which get talked about rather frequently in the unitarian Christian community. Finally, I pick his brain on learning Biblical Hebrew.

Look for the next UCA conference session to appear this Friday! Subscribe to the Unitarian Christian Alliance YouTube channel if you haven't yet. That way you won't miss any of the UCA content.​

I had a great Thanksgiving with family. As you noticed, I didn't release an episode. I hope that extra 45 minutes found a good use. Maybe you caught up on some other great podcasts, maybe you got some extra rest, maybe you wrote another chapter in that book you have been working on. Glad I could free up some time for you!

Toward the end of the episode, I mention that I'd like to know if you've been cooking up something that would be of interest to the broader UCA community. Are you? Don't keep it to yourself. I want to know!

Also, we're looking for a volunteer related to Events. Listen to hear more.

Thanks for your kind support. God bless your efforts in His service.

Mark Cain​

He traveled there for the geography but eventually found more—the hope of land restored, the anointed son of God, and inspiration for a podcast.​