General THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IS LYING TO YOU

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
If you have been paying attention you should know that things are not good in this nation. There are reasons for this; corruption, greed and irresponsible leadership are some of them. Here I will address one area, economics. The economy of the U.S. is not good at all and the government attempts to hide this by cooking the books. Government says the rate of inflation is 3.2% . This number is entirely bogus and the more realistic rate is 18% . Unemployment they say is 3.9% when it is more like 35% . Gross domestic product or GDP they say is 4.9% when it is -1.5% . In 1970 the cost of a three bedroom home with a bath and a half and full basement was $27,600.00 , today it is $200,000.00 to $900,000.00 depending on extras. Why is this ? INFLATION. Inflation has been with us for a long time and because prices for just about everything have steadily risen over many years is proof of this. The government wants us to believe that everything is just fine, but it is not. Unemployment is now calculated in a much different way than in the past. Today collage graduates are looking for work and can’t find it but are not counted as unemployed. People who work two jobs are counted twice. Self employed who are out of work are not counted as well as those who have exhausted their unemployment benefits. These numbers add up to a large number but are not included in the unemployment rate calculation. GDP has been negative for quite some time and we have been in a recession now for quite some time. Government says GDP is 4.9%, how can that be when inflation is 18% and unemployment is 35% ? IT CANNOT . THE JOB PARTICIPATION RATE is the total number of people who are employed out of the total available workforce which is currently 167.7 million people. However, the participation rate is 67.2 % which means 55,005,600 people are not in the work force. This figure actually comes from the government, go figure that !!
There is no nation that can continue on this track and survive for long. The U.S. is rotting from within as the economy is far from being the only problem we have. The U.S. is going to crash and burn just as all other nations before in history. When this happens it will create a gigantic vacuum in the world. What nation do you think will fill the vacuum ? It will be the eighth king.

• Sad
Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
As I see this unfolding, I remind myself that my task is still to provide for a protect my family while this country crashes. Not able to do this on my own power - so I must rely on God to carry me through it all. For years, I was Mr. Fixit for all things, so learning to depend on God has taken me time over a bunch of years. Now, more than every, I wait on Him.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
We do what we can and what we cannot God will. It is like building an ark or saving grain to prepare for a famine. What you see in this world is a warning to prepare, does not the bride make herself ready.

Reactions: Outcast