General THE SAMPSON OPTION

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The biblical figure Sampson was known for his super human strength that came from God. During his life Sampson killed many Philistines but fell away from Gods favor until the end of his life . Sampson was captured and forced to labor, his eyes were put out and his super strength was gone. In a very sincere prayer to God he asked for that strength back one last time. When the Philistines were celebrating in their temple a child led Sampson over to the main pillars the held up the temple and with one last burst of super human Holy Spirit power pushed those pillars down killing thousands including himself.

Today the modern nation of Israel has a plan in the event they are overrun by their enemies called, the Sampson option. One of the worst kept secrets in the world is that Israel is in possession of many nuclear weapons. They will indeed use them if this current war with Hamas escalates into a regional war. If their nation is overrun by the enemy they will bring the house down on everyone even themselves. If this scenario seems impossible then look back at 1973.

In 1973 Israel was at war with multiple Islamic nations, it was called the Yom Kippur war, as it happened during the day of atonement a Jewish annual holy day. Golda Meir was the Prime Minister of Israel and the war was going badly for Israel. Israel needed resupplied and the enemy was closing in. Meir called President Nixon for help but Nixon was at first reluctant until Meir told him that if he did not help she was prepared to use the Sampson option. Nixon knew instantly what she meant and approved the aid she requested.

If you are watching current events in the war in the Middle East then you should know that the chances of it becoming a regional war involving many Islamic nations against Israel is very possible. I believe that Israel will not hesitate to use low yield nuclear weapons if they sense the need. I believe they would also exercise the Sampson option if all hope is lost. It will be intensely interesting to see how this all plays out. We as Christians should be watching as our Lord Messiah told us but if not that day will come upon you unawares. I would not want to be you, I’m watching.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I need to clarify a statement I made saying, “ they will bring down the house on everyone even themselves “, the house is the world, the Jews Sampson option is that if they see they are going to be destroyed they will use their nuclear weapons to destroy the world. In an interview with BBC, Alan Hart had to be sure he heard Golda Meir correctly about the Sampson option destroying the Earth and she said , that is precisely what I mean.

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
Israel has 5 nuclear subs, that I'm aware of. If they, God forbid, go w/ the Sampson option, those subs have the ability to attack European strongholds, Russian, etc. The Israelis just might bring down as many nations that they can because of the belief everyone else abandoned them, if the Jihadi hordes descend upon them. Truly frightening scenario.

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Luke 21:20

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Many people think that this current war is the start of the great tribulation. There are Those who say the tribulation is seven years long but it is the covenant the antichrist makes with ten nations that is seven years. At the midpoint, 1260 days or three and a half years, antichrist breaks the covenant thus beginning the tribulation. At this time there is no temple for the abomination of desolation or daily sacrifices being offered, no covenant has been made, there is no false prophet or antichrist and no mark of the beast; all these things must be present to have the tribulation. What we are seeing now is what I call the false tribulation caused by Satan, who changes times and laws by making events in prophecy happen sooner than they actually occur. This false tribulation will be horrifying, it has to be in order to deceive, but it is not the real tribulation. This fake tribulation will be followed by a fake millennium where people will with Satanic aid recover and be prosperous, rich and increased with goods and in need of nothing saying peace and safety but then sudden destruction comes, the real tribulation. The antichrist will proclaim himself God but the Jews and saints, who know God never has or ever will be a man, will not accept him but trinitarians will by the billions. Today Jerusalem will survive in order for it to become the headquarters for the anti messiah. The Jews and many other people will think the anti messiah is the real messiah during the false tribulation and the false millennium.