The Pagan Trinity
Posted by Lori Jane
Streaming via YouTube
Saturday, December 4, 2021 - 10:00 AM
Until: Saturday, December 4, 2021 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SCAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2020

Click here to join ==> Conference – The Human Messiah Jesus (thehumanjesus.org)

Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021.

10 am EST: Nigel Page-Jones

Bio: Nigel is married to Tanya and they live in Liverpool, UK. Having been members of the Charismatic Church for many years, they started to question certain aspects of its teaching such as the gifts of the spirit. This started a long journey for them of unravelling other various deceptions. Following 25 years in the Charismatic Church they spent a further 2 years in a Reformed Baptist Church before leaving church all together. Nigel is currently writing a book about his experiences in church and the doctrinal errors that it teaches such as eternal torment and the trinity.

Title: The Pagan Trinity

Synopsis: A look at some of the pagan origins of the Trinity and how it has been used as a means to introduce further pagan culture into the church today such as Christmas. The winter solstice has always been a significant date in the pagan calendar as a time to celebrate the rebirth of its false gods. Today, the entire world unknowingly still celebrates this same festival of so-called divine birth due to the false doctrine that Jesus is God.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Those who excuse themselves by saying they have eliminated some of the Christmas customs and keep it saying I am not a trinitarian, I do not involve myself in pagan sexual activities, I do not involve Santa Clause have only compromised the truth of what this pagan day really is. How long will you halt between two opinions, either we keep Christmas or we do not. Fence straddling is not the answer.