Article Should Christians Boycott Disney's New Movie?

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
x.png
Dear friend,
Earlier this year and to the delight of parents everywhere, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and the state legislature passed the "Parental Rights in Education Bill," which prohibits public schools from indoctrinating children grades K-3 with pro-gay, pro-transgender propaganda.

Disney CEO Bob Chapek initially said his company would not take sides in the controversy. Then came the loud, expected rhetoric from the rabid LGBTQ left, with their nasty accusations that Disney was anti-gay and hateful for not vocally opposing the law.
x.png
Again, the Florida law is simply designed to protect the youngest grade-school children from being taught lies, such as their birth gender might possibly be a freak of nature and that they can change it.

As a result, Disney quickly abandoned its neutral position for one of total surrender. Chapek apologized to his employees in a letter, telling them, "You needed me to be a stronger ally in the fight for equal rights and I let you down. I am sorry."

As a result, and to the delight of homosexual activists everywhere, Disney has announced it will restore a previously cut lesbian kissing scene in its June Pixar release of the kid’s movie "Lightyear."

Disney doesn't think you will care, nor does it think Christian parents and grandparents will take a stand for their children and grandchildren. I think you will.

TAKE ACTION

I encourage you to join with me and other parents in telling Disney you’re not buying what they are selling.

Sign our pledge, committing to boycott Disney Pixar's movie "Lightyear" when it is released in theatres and streaming avenues.
x.png
x.png
After you sign the pledge, please be sure to share this alert on your social media pages. Help us spread the truth about Disney today!
Sincerely,
x.png
timsig_0.gif
x.png
Tim Wildmon, President
American Family Association

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
I am not against anyone that is not heterosexual - I am against indoctrination of my kids. I believe it is up to individual families to raise their kids and teach them values. I don't teach my kids hate but I do teach them what the Bible says. We are battling a strong force when the very industries that produce products for our kids have pressure from these forces to push this agenda. Let's just stop at treating everyone kind. Why do they have to go so far as to have our kids question their very identity. I've experienced the pain from this confusion. That is why I pulled my kids out of school. I know not everyone can do that because of work etc. but if you can I highly recommend you do that.

Reactions: Neil