Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

Shining some light on the vaccine injured

Dr. Mobeen finally reveals his wife and niece were both vaccine injured. On the flip side, the NIH reveals that they stopped talking to the vaccine injured.​

More wheels are coming off the bus.
Yesterday, on YouTube, Dr. Mobeen Syed announced that his wife had Bell’s palsy and was severely injured from the vaccine. So was his 23 year old niece who couldn’t function. Although the injuries happened months ago, he hasn’t been allowed to talk about it until now. This is rare in that most people who have vaccine injuries never talk about them for fear of public ridicule. I appreciate that Dr. Mobeen is finally speaking out and hope that it will lead to others speaking out as well.

2. Bruce Patterson who specializes in treating the vaccine injured said these reactions are not rare.
3. Dr. Mobeen doesn’t believe people should be boosted after 2 doses of Moderna and then recovered from COVID like what just happened to him.
4. Dr. Patterson uses Fluvoxamine for active COVID as a favorite drug for treating the vaccine injured as well as COVID long-haulers. I was involved in funding the research that led to fluvoxamine being proven in COVID. Despite success in trials and in treating injured patients, the NIH will not recognize fluvoxamine as a COVID treatment, even after a proven 12X death benefit.

The NIH stopped paying attention to the vaccine injured in late 2021​

The NIH stopped paying attention to the vaccine injured by late 2021 when they discovered that there was nothing they could do to cure them. If you are vaccine injured, don’t expect any help from the NIH. This article has the details.
As time passed, however, the patients say the NIH scientists pulled back. A September visit Brianne Dressen had scheduled for additional neurologic testing was converted to a telemedicine appointment. In December, Nath asked her to stop sending patients his way. “It is best for such patients to receive care from their local physicians,” he wrote to her.
For patients, the silence from NIH was distressing, especially as they struggled to find care elsewhere. The scientists “took the data and left us hanging,” says a person who traveled to NIH in the spring of 2021. “I have no treatment, I have no idea what’s happening to my body.” Physicians, several patients said, had nothing to offer and sometimes even declared the symptoms imagined.
Nath told Science NIH facilities are not equipped to treat large numbers of patients long-term. Says the health care worker of the effort: “It’s too much for two people at the NIH to do.”

Other researchers note the scientific community is uneasy about studying such effects. “Everyone is tiptoeing around it,” Pretorius says. “I’ve talked to a lot of clinicians and researchers at various universities, and they don’t want to touch it.”

Summary​

The US government and local governments are mandating that people get vaccinated. At the same time, they are washing their hands of all liability if something goes wrong and leaving the vaccine injured high and dry with no support, not medically and not monetarily. And if that’s not bad enough, Facebook removes the vaccine injured support groups.
The HHS agencies along with members of Congress (with the exception of Senator Ron Johnson) think that all of that is OK. They aren’t saying a word.
What do you think?