General Rome infers Emperor Biden is in a state of apostasy

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020

Well, well well. Rome is finally calling out pro-choice politicians, for real. Just imagine the priest this upcoming Sunday, with Emperor Biden standing in front of him waiting for "holy communion", (aka waiting for this priest who has the power to call "God the Son" out of heaven and put "Him" in bread so Joe can eat "God"), and the priest telling him, "Sorry Joe, yer no good. Please step aside. Next, please." LOL

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
My brother has gone Eastern Orthodox so he too thinks he's eating God the Son. Blows my mind, but sure
I feel you. I was raised Roman Catholic. I just had a memory from my childhood. I thought our church was so much better because of all the gold, statues, stained glass windows, etc., while the Protestant church, literally across the street, had none of those things. Such ignorance on my part. Thank God I was led to escape trinity world, in all its shapes and sizes.

Reactions: Lori Jane

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
I feel you. I was raised Roman Catholic. I just had a memory from my childhood. I thought our church was so much better because of all the gold, statues, stained glass windows, etc., while the Protestant church, literally across the street, had none of those things. Such ignorance on my part. Thank God I was led to escape trinity world, in all its shapes and sizes.
With my brother I think, if I understand him, the appeal is this idea that there would be an actual denomination that would survive until Christ's return. (Which I personally disagree with. I think we are about to see crazy levels of apostasy and heresy.) Moscow has definitely stood up to any and all of the jab stuff. He also talks of needing to return to a monarchy because the emperor is the "icon of Christ". Jws do a good job of destroying prot and rc theology, so he feels it is correct to go back all the way to the "original church". He now places a lot of emphasis on tradition and such. He's young. Mid-twenties, so I have hope for him. Buzzard had an interesting trajectory in his faith life, so I keep hope alive for my brother. I personally don't see where my brother is sinning against the HS, so I can have space for him. I don't think I have all the answers either, but lately my study life has been fire and so many questions I had as a jw have been answered, so I'm at peace personally.

My brother also looks to the opulence of ortho buildings as proof they are of God. But we still have good convos. I find it funny the parts where he will actually let the Bible govern his thought and it will be different from the church's thought/teaching, so I know God is there in his life, even if he takes a longer path than me or anyone else.

Reactions: Lori Jane

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Today is not the only day of salvation. The kingdom of God is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of meal until the the whole was leavened. Matthew 13:33 Knowing what this means is hope for all those not chosen in this age.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Concerning the unpardonable sin; only people who have the Holy Spirit can blaspheme the Holy Spirit. A person must be enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and made partaker of the Holy Spirit , tasted of the goodness of Gods word and the powers of the world to come. Hebrews 6:4-5 . Your brother, from your description of him, cannot commit this sin.