English RF Event TONIGHT! A Christian Response to Covid

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020

A discussion with author Greg Deuble concerning a Christian response to the continuing Covid pandemic and how governments continue to deal with it.​

Greg was born and currently lives with his wife in QLD, Australia.
He graduated from the Churches of Christ, N.S.W. Bible College and held various pastoral ministries throughout Australia.
Greg is a retired ambulance paramedic.

61C7C4B4-8B9D-4229-843A-DBA0427ACDAD.jpeg

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Carlos, if you don't mind me asking, did you get one of the various COVID-19 injections? 💉

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
You don't have to answer. I selectively answer the same question, depending on who asks. Good show tonight, BTW. 👍

McSquidly

Feb 26, 2021
I know I’m being political here but the credibility of those in power in Australia are completely shot. Not one of them (one’s in power) have shown any backbone and any transparency in showing the other side of the truth concerning COVID-19. It’s been one hell of a political grab. When they say the word “pandemic” their popularity grows, and they know it. This has regretfully become a political virus rather than a health one in Australia. Yes, it is a concern but it has obviously become a fixation with those in power and the mainstream media. The odd person dies (those aged and the vulnerable ) and the world hears about it. Many many people recover from it and are even Asymptomatic. You never hear about those from the mouths of politicians and media. You never seem to get any coverage or interviews from the media concerning those. The fear mongering has been appalling in Australia. Most people have just bent over to the whims of these power hungry, control loving politicians in Australia. Now they have created a division of the vaxed and non-vaxed. Well done premiers of Australian. You have definitely shown your true colours. How about turning your attention on the plethora of the dying and those who have died from millions of other diseases, accidents and even murders. Those in power in Australia. You all disgust me. There may be one shining beacon in Australian politics at the moment (in power), and that’s the new premier of NSW Dominic Perrottet. We’ll have to wait and see. At least he’s shown some backbone and some semblance of commonsense. A Catholic with a seventh child on the way

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
I know I’m being political here but the credibility of those in power in Australia are completely shot. Not one of them (one’s in power) have shown any backbone and any transparency in showing the other side of the truth concerning COVID-19. It’s been one hell of a political grab. When they say the word “pandemic” their popularity grows, and they know it. This has regretfully become a political virus rather than a health one in Australia. Yes, it is a concern but it has obviously become a fixation with those in power and the mainstream media. The odd person dies (those aged and the vulnerable ) and the world hears about it. Many many people recover from it and are even Asymptomatic. You never hear about those from the mouths of politicians and media. You never seem to get any coverage or interviews from the media concerning those. The fear mongering has been appalling in Australia. Most people have just bent over to the whims of these power hungry, control loving politicians in Australia. Now they have created a division of the vaxed and non-vaxed. Well done premiers of Australian. You have definitely shown your true colours. How about turning your attention on the plethora of the dying and those who have died from millions of other diseases, accidents and even murders. Those in power in Australia. You all disgust me. There may be one shining beacon in Australian politics at the moment (in power), and that’s the new premier of NSW Dominic Perrottet. We’ll have to wait and see. At least he’s shown some backbone and some semblance of commonsense. A Catholic with a seventh child on the way
I spend most of my adult life between Sydney and Brisbane mate.
So it's shocking to see what's happened but understandable seeing the social system they have set up for decades now.
Prayers.

Reactions: Lori Jane

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
42e61938a101fdf4e187a6905e887b35.jpeg.jpg

☝ A NWO minion. A face you can most certainly trust. Lol

Hang in there brother. These power mad hyenas are everywhere.

Reactions: Lori Jane