Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Our Father's praise will reach the ends of the earth one day. Look what it says in Revelation 21:3-5
3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s residence is now among human beings. He will live with them, and they will be His people, and God Himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. Death will not exist any more, or mourning, or crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared.” [1672]
5 And the one seated on the throne said, “Look! I am making everything new.” Then He said, “Write this down, because these words are faithful and true.”

Reactions: Lori Jane

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Good point Diana! We are ALL going to be on earth and our heavenly father is going to dwell with us like he did with Adam and Eve in the very beginning. "Going to heaven" is a misinterpretation of scripture IMHO.

Here is a good article related to God coming to earth The Kingdom of God and the Restoration of Israel (focusonthekingdom.org)
The article mentions Acts 3:21. It says in the World English Bible in Acts 3:20 and that he may send Christ Jesus, who was ordained for you before, 21 whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God spoke long ago by the mouth of his holy prophets. So Jesus had to go to heaven until the times when all will be restored, which means he will be back literally.
There is a lot spoken of Israel, I hear about this in some groups as well. I do not believe the nation Israel has anything to do with the future. Revelation 21 for instance says in the One God Translation in verse 2 and 8 that the holy city, (new) Jerusalem, is coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride dressed for her husband.
Verse 22 says even: 'I saw no temple in the city because the Lord God - the Almighty - and the Lamb are its temple.
And in verse 23 it says that the glry of God lights it, and its lamp is the Lamb.
I think it will be globally somehow.
Lori, you said 'our heavenly Father is going to dwell with us like he did with Adam and Eve', I am also convinced of that and just imagine speaking with our Father directly and being guided by Him.