Daily Verse Proverbs 31:25-26 | Verse of the day by Youversion | bible.com

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
This Verse of the Day (VOTD) teaching clip video was provided by Deb weakly from Help Club for Moms and focuses on the Bible verse Proverbs 31:25-26.
To learn more, please visit https://helpclubformoms.com.

• Love
Reactions: Diana S

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Today is Mothers Day.
I didn't do that anymore after I became a Jehovah's Witness. Watchtower regime said it had pagan origins and we shouldn't honor a person, my mother in this case, other than Jehovah.
Now I think the Watchdog had another agenda with that, namely keeping us seperate from our family and loved ones. Another tactic of their manipulation and mind control, as high-control groups and cults do.
Well, this 'Verse of the day' was a good message for mothers and the women who raised us, from a mother and grandmother.

My birthmother gave me up for adoption. She wasn't married, but she was 31 and had a good job in 'care'. Go figure. I read that in the adoption files I got from Child Protection Services once. I reached out to her through this agency and another one, years before, but she did not want to have contact with me what so ever.

I have always felt I have only one mother, my adoptive mother and a biological one somewhere else.
My (adoptive) mother, the mother who raised me, the mother who always cared for me, the mother who was always there for me, no matter what, no matter when, the mother who I saw caring for others and living for the God she believed in, she was my true mother. She is the mother I feel inside of me, in my heart. She is the true mother who touches me in the deepest of my soul. My true mother who is in me,

People who want or have adopted a child or children even have a special place in my heart. Always

Last edited:

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022

• Love
Reactions: Diana S