Post-Tribulation Resurrection & Rapture
Posted by Lori Jane
TheoCon Streaming
Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 11:00 AM
Until: Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SCAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 8, 2020
Saturday 5/29/21 11:00 AM
(followed by faith stories)

Post-Tribulation Resurrection & Rapture: The End-Times Timeline According to Jesus.​

Tracy Zhykovich

TracyZ

Biography: Tracy is a career missionary who served in Russia for nearly 20 years. She continues to serve in missions and alongside many scattered brethren and helps to encourage and strengthen them. Her website engages in internet evangelism and connects like-minded believers around the world. She also runs an equine ministry/business in Minnesota on the side. (www.hh-familyfarm.com).

www.kogmissions.com

Biography: Tracy is a career missionary who served in Russia for nearly 20 years. She continues to serve in missions and alongside many scattered brethren and helps to encourage and strengthen them. Her website engages in internet evangelism and connects like-minded believers around the world. She also runs an equine ministry/business in Minnesota on the side. (www.hh-familyfarm.com).

www.kogmissions.com

To Join Session use this link: Livestream – Focus on the Kingdom

Or via YouTube: (123) 30th Theological Conference Sat. Day 2, Morning: Aleksandar V. Tracy Z. - YouTube

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
I may be biased because @Tracy Z is my friend but I loved this presentation and made things much clearer for me. Here is a link to her presentation and it is attached below PowerPoint Presentation (theologicalconference.org)

And here is her presentation (I linked it to start when she starts presenting)

Attachments

• Tracy | Post Trib Resurrection & Rapture.pdf
    224.1 KB · Views: 0