Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Michael Snyder is an excellent reporter and I read his articles. Michael backs up what he says with videos, newspaper articles and official government news and statistics. I would recommend that everyone here on Simply Christian follow this man’s reporting.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Michael Snyder is an excellent reporter and I read his articles. Michael backs up what he says with videos, newspaper articles and official government news and statistics. I would recommend that everyone here on Simply Christian follow this man’s reporting.
His articles are both informative and concerning. It is fairly easy to check the truth of the statements he makes. I also think that he is spot on.

Reactions: LeeB

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
There is a movement in Israel called “The Temple Mount Faithful” that has the goal to build the third temple.
Benjamin Netanyahu and certain prominent rabbis are predicting that soon Israel will replace the United States as the premier nation on Earth as they read and understand the Torah which they claim predicts Israel’s rise to world power. Even though Israel will not admit it they possess nuclear weapons. Israel has a plan they will implement in the event they are overrun by their enemies called, the Sampson option. This option is that if Israel goes down they will take the world down also. The current war in the Middle East has the potential to escalate to the degree of a third world war. North Korea is increasing its threats. China may invade Taiwan. Putins Russia and the Ukraine are yet at war. The economies of the nations are drowning in debt. Antisemitism is increasing around the globe. Iran is trying to develop a nuclear weapons. Immoral behavior is increasing . Political and racial tensions are rising. Governments are becoming more oppressive to their citizens. Abortion, homosexuality, transgenderism , pedophilia and gender reassignment surgery are actually becoming popular.
AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH SO SHALL IT BE AT THE COMING OF THE SON OF MAN.