General Outreach for Jehovah's Witness (web page)

Tracy Z

Bible Challenge
Oct 5, 2020
Minnesota, USA
kogmissions.com

Hello friends! Over the years my heart has gone out to Jehovah's Witnesses. I was amazed at their commitment to obey what they believed and to give their lives to serving Jehovah and actively sharing the Kingdom hope, in spite of the negativity and slammed doors. My hope is that as you leave the organization, you will not leave Jehovah or lose the desire to obey (the Bible, not an organization) or the desire to serve (Christ, not the Governing Body).

Take some time to re-connect, or connect, with Jesus and His Father. Read the Bible (the New Testament is a good place to start.) Pray and ask Jehovah to reveal His wisdom and His truths to you, and please test everything you hear or read (from me or anyone) with Scripture.

There truly is freedom in Christ, but it isn't a free for all. We obey because we love Him and we love Him because He loved us first. The Kingdom message is still central to our faith, but without the bondage of men and their requirements. I am available to chat if you have any questions on my site or anything Bible related. You can go to my profile to connect with me personally.
I am also open to suggestions of videos or things that might be helpful to add to the web page.

Feel free to check out my YouTube channel as well (there is a JW playlist as well.) https://www.youtube.com/c/KingdomofGodMinistryMissions

Kingdom of God Ministry and Missions is a ministry, not a church or an organization.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
This is an excellent web site. These are the questions I wish I had had the answers to when leaving JW. But I found my way through to some of the answers and never lost my faith which is the most important thing. I urge any Christian to check out this site to help examine their beliefs. Taking time to think on scripture is one of the best advices given.

Reactions: Tracy Z