General New Wine

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
IMG_3902.png

Most people like old wine. It usually tastes better.

The old way of doing things is more comfortable, since it is familiar.

Jesus' "new wine" is completely different, and yet it's superior in every way.

IMG_3898.png

The "old way" of "religion" is with ritual, with lording it over others. But that is not the "new way" that Jesus is leading us.

IMG_3901.pngIMG_3900.png

Prominence is a form of "riches." Jesus cleaned the temple of those who misused religion as a means to gain "riches" for themselves.

IMG_3899.png

There is no room for the old way in the new arrangement.

IMG_3896.png

Jesus is king. Praise Jehovah.

Attachments

• IMG_3897.png
    IMG_3897.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 0

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
Jesus has become king in heaven.

He will use the nations to figuratively "burn up" the institutions of religious hypocrites, whether their earthly "kingdoms" are large like "mountains" or small like "islands."

Anyone with a "501c3 religious charitable" status will be targeted.

Jesus told his followers to "pay back Caesar's things to Caesar." He didn't set up a "tax-exempt" organization or give authorization for anyone to sell in the temple. Hospitality is something we do out of love, not for a tax rebate.

Love for money corrupts good intentions. Jesus is cleansing those he loves.

Paul worked secularly to support his ministry. Jesus moved Paul to advise us "mark and avoid those who will not work for what they eat." He meant we should all be brothers and not take advantage of the generous inclination of our brothers just so we can make a profit.

"Stop making my father's house a place of merchandise!"

(Those drinking the old wine will find it has become a bitter cup to drink.)

The beastly governments referred to in Revelation do things for profit rather than love. Jehovah's friends do not have the mark of that beast.

IMG_3903.pngIMG_3904.pngIMG_3905.pngIMG_3906.pngIMG_3908.pngIMG_3909.pngIMG_3910.pngIMG_3911.pngIMG_3912.png

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
It is interesting that you condemn those who have obtained a 501(c)3 tax exemption as if they sinned. I fail to see that in scripture.

Actually, we cannot compare the government of ancient Israel with the nation of the U.S. and compare their economies. While I do see the problem of established religious institutions claiming false doctrines, I can only wait on Yahweh to bring the end according to His plan while being concerned with my faithfulness to His truth.

I have an issue with those places myself. The Apostle Paul's take on them:

Php 1:15–18 Some indeed preach Christ from envy and rivalry, but others from good will. The latter do it out of love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel. The former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely but thinking to afflict me in my imprisonment. What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice.

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
I shared the message I was sent to share.

If you don't like it, then you won't like what's coming when Jesus gets here.

Jehovah always gives a warning first. Anyone who uses "religion" to make money or have power over others will be cut down. Look at Judas, Ananias, Sapphira, Simon the magician - it doesn't matter if it's a little of money involved or a lot; it's the heart condition Jesus is looking at. Matthew didn't charge "$19.99" for a copy of the gospel. Dorcas didn't make T-shirts for sale on eBay with "Christ is Savior" marked down to "$24.95" on special sale. Jesus is refining all those who claim to be Christian.

I'm just the messenger. I gave the message. It's not well received. That's between you and God.

"When you enter the house, greet the household. If the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you. Wherever anyone does not receive you or listen to your words, on going out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. Truly I say to you, it will be more endurable for the land of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah on Judgment Day than for that city."

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Well, then, you task is accomplished. Have a great day.
Sounds as though EasyPrompt is a special messenger of Yahweh . Perhaps EasyPrompt is the angel Gabriel. I suspect mental issues are involved. Insults, threats and condemnation are no way to speak the truth in love.

Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Sounds as though EasyPrompt is a special messenger of Yahweh . Perhaps EasyPrompt is the angel Gabriel. I suspect mental issues are involved. Insults, threats and condemnation are no way to speak the truth in love.
I was wondering if he thinks that he is a prophet.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The first sentence, I was sent to share the message, seems to indicate he believes he was sent by Yahweh. He demands that all believe his message else they are of Satan. He indicated he was leaving the forum. According to Jesus we need to pray for EasyPrompt and others like him.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I was wondering if he thinks that he is a prophet.
The prophets in the new covenant are of a different nature, 1 Corinthians 14:29 , Acts 13:1 , 1 Corinthians 14:31 New covenant prophets are subject to what the prophets of old have already said. Christians are all taught by the spirit of Yahweh through Jesus the mediator, we all learn by divine revelation. EasyPrompt is unaware of this and operates like the fire and brimstone preachers of the false churches. Jesus sums up EasyPrompt , Matthew 7:3,4,5

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Considering titles, the people Yeshua sent out were His Apostles and not referenced as Prophets. The straight sense of Prophet is one who is sent by Yahweh to foretell things not already revealed. If there are such today, we would be having more scripture added to our bibles. Personally, I think we have disciples until we know that someone has been sent to provide warnings.

Reactions: Bruce Lee

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The major role of a prophet in the old covenant was as you stated. The new covenant prophet or prophetess does not add to the words that were already spoken by the ancient prophets but is inspired to understand their words and share them with the church. The gospels and the other writings of the New Testament very often refer to the ancient prophets; Matthew 1:22 , Romans 1:2 , Luke 24:44 , Matthew 2:15, 1 Corinthians 14:32 , 1 Corinthians 14:29,3 , Revelation 22:6 , Luke 1:70 , Acts 3:21 , 2 Peter 1:21 , 2 Peter 3:2 There are many more scriptures about this. Prophecy in the new covenant is not about revealing something new, but something old. Anyone who has learned by Yahwehs Holy Spirit must be in Jesus Christ else they will no nothing. John 6:45 The only reason any Christian understands the truth of Yahweh is in accordance with John 6:45 as Jesus is the mediator, our spiritual connection to Yahweh. We are taught by Yahweh, not men, in the same way as the ancient prophets, Jesus, the Apostles and all who are in Christ through all the time since then to today. Without the spirit of Yahweh the truth cannot be known. To receive the knowledge of the truth is by divine revelation , in other words prophecy. This is why Paul said to covet prophecy, 1 Corinthians 14:39 , and also 1 Thessalonians 5:20 . 1 Corinthians 14:3 , 1 John 2:27

Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
The major role of a prophet in the old covenant was as you stated. The new covenant prophet or prophetess does not add to the words that were already spoken by the ancient prophets but is inspired to understand their words and share them with the church. The gospels and the other writings of the New Testament very often refer to the ancient prophets; Matthew 1:22 , Romans 1:2 , Luke 24:44 , Matthew 2:15, 1 Corinthians 14:32 , 1 Corinthians 14:29,3 , Revelation 22:6 , Luke 1:70 , Acts 3:21 , 2 Peter 1:21 , 2 Peter 3:2 There are many more scriptures about this. Prophecy in the new covenant is not about revealing something new, but something old. Anyone who has learned by Yahwehs Holy Spirit must be in Jesus Christ else they will no nothing. John 6:45 The only reason any Christian understands the truth of Yahweh is in accordance with John 6:45 as Jesus is the mediator, our spiritual connection to Yahweh. We are taught by Yahweh, not men, in the same way as the ancient prophets, Jesus, the Apostles and all who are in Christ through all the time since then to today. Without the spirit of Yahweh the truth cannot be known. To receive the knowledge of the truth is by divine revelation , in other words prophecy. This is why Paul said to covet prophecy, 1 Corinthians 14:39 , and also 1 Thessalonians 5:20 . 1 Corinthians 14:3 , 1 John 2:27
I do enjoy your detailed responses, brother. Thanks!