General Michael Vs Messiah

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
  • Daniel 10:13 Michael is "one of the chief archangels" yet the Messiah is called monogenes, i.e., a unique/one-of-a-kind son.​

• Hebrews 1:5 "God never said to any angel" what he said to Jesus, i.e., “You are my Son. Today I have begotten/procreated you."​

• Hebrews 5:1 "every high priest is taken from among men, appointed on behalf of men in things relating to God."​

So it would be impossible for any angel to be your mediator, let alone your kinsman-redeemer (Heb. 2:9-18).​

Reactions: Lori Jane

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
I like highlighting the kinsman - we don't see that often. And angel-man redeemer or god-man redeemer doesn't make sense. Jesus was fully powered by our heavenly father through his holy spirit. Jesus showed us the way. Humans can be God-Powered too if only we would believe and follow our Messiah!

Reactions: benadam1974

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
I like highlighting the kinsman - we don't see that often. And angel-man redeemer or god-man redeemer doesn't make sense. Jesus was fully powered by our heavenly father through his holy spirit. Jesus showed us the way. Humans can be God-Powered too if only we would believe and follow our Messiah!
Here’s a helpful mnemonic: Heb 1:5; 5:1 😉🙏🏾💪🏼

Reactions: Lori Jane

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
The doctrine of "multiple archangels" is demonic corruption that can be traced to cabbalistic/satanic/masonic rites.

IMG_3683.jpeg

The goal of cabbalistic/masonry is to infiltrate and corrupt Christianity. The many false doctrines we see permeating the various Christian denominations can be traced back to the satanic practices of apostate Jews and pagans.

The Bible is clear that there is one spirit creature who is above all the angels; he has been given authority by God to be lord above all creation. Jesus is his name. The book of Revelation shows Jesus in various visions receiving the throne and then executing judgment on wrongdoers in heaven and on earth. The vision where Jesus is casting the Devil out of heaven after receiving the throne is depicted in several ways, one of which reveals that Jesus is Michael.

There are some people on earth who follow the teachings of demons. Because these people take delight in wishing to appear to be more intellectual or more studious or more knowledgable than others, they cling to the false teachings of demons. Desire for prominence is a trap of the Devil. Those who cling to such competitive and antichrist ways grieve the spirit and remain in darkness.

There is no secret knowledge that makes one person better than another. Cabbalism is demonic, and so is the cabbalistic lie that Michael is someone other than Jesus. The scriptures are clear. Jesus is the prince of peace, the prince of Israel, the one to whom the kingdom belongs. Jehovah appointed Jesus as King. Only Jesus was given the authority to cast the Devil out of heaven. Jesus does not usurp the throne but recognizes his Father's authority. "Who Is Like God?" is the name God gave him.

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
The vision where Jesus is casting the Devil out of heaven after receiving the throne is depicted in several ways, one of which reveals that Jesus is Michael.
I don't see it that way. Michael is ONE OF the chief princes. Not THE one and only. Now, of course, we don't know that archangel is synonymous with the chief prince, but it isn't as huge a stretch as saying he is Jesus, IMHO.

I agree with this person who says:

That said, I realize that this isn’t a ton of information on archangels. There’s a reason for this: The Bible gives us very, very little to go on in terms of archangels – very little to know beyond the fact that Michael is one, there are probably others, and archangels are a tier above angels. Going much further than that – as some denominations and groups do – is going past the Scripture. We can speculate, to be sure, but we can’t speculate with authority, because our only infallible and authoritative book on the subject – the Bible – does not reveal much on this issue. One day, however – we will know in eternity, and I suspect the truth will be more fascinating than any dreamed up by humans.

Demonic organizations also include some truth to confuse people. Just because they say there are multiple archangels doesn't mean that part isn't true. We can only compare to what we are provided in scripture and there simply isn't enough evidence to state CONCLUSIVELY that Jesus is Michael. IMHO Jesus is above Michael and everything else. Michael gladly serves him and his special mission has always been to protect God's people. Dan 12:1

Other scriptures:
Jude 1:9
Verse Concepts
But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Revelation 12:7
Verse Concepts
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,

Revelation 12:7-9
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Daniel 10:13
Verse Concepts
But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 12:1
Verse Concepts
“Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
Verse Concepts
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Daniel 10:12-13
Then he said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:21
Verse Concepts
However, I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth. Yet there is no one who stands firmly with me against these forces except Michael your prince.

Revelation 12:7-8
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Michael-The-Archangel

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
However, scripture says that Yeshua was born, not translated or reincarnated. I do believe that, had Yahweh put Michael in Mary's womb, He would have said so rather than institute a charade.

Reactions: LeeB

Bruce Lee

Feb 11, 2024
Also, if Michael was the firstborn of all creation, he would already rank second to Jehovah.

Which would make his reward meaningless:

(Hebrews 12:2) . . . as we look intently at the Chief Agent and Perfecter of our faith, Jesus. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Yes. Why bother creating humans if you are going to make your heir an angel ?