Encouragement Lost in Grace by Jim Fielder

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

Jim is a Former Jehovah's Witness that really understands Grace. I highly recommend this book. I've been on Bible studies with him and he is a gentle Christian man that I've come to greatly admire.

Amazon Link.

A series of 100 Bible-based articles on the subject of LOSTNESS. They provide devotional mini-Bible studies for those feeling lost in life or in a religious space to the discovery of being lost in wonder at amazing grace. Suitable for individual meditation or group discussion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GraceMade

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 4, 2020
also..."Grace that breaks chains" "Overcoming the Darkness" and "The common Made Holy". When one comes to an awareness of the transformative power of grace AND their identity "in christ", the delicate balance between License and Liberty emerges.....

• Love
Reactions: Lori Jane

London

Bible Challenge
Oct 13, 2020
Hello enjoyed your live conversation with PIMO and POMO! I had to make dinner and get ready for an appointment so I dropped off but look forward to watching it! You mentioned about if we need a buddy. I need one😪. Please. I am 3rd generation born in married female POMO since June. No rush take your time I know your busy! I taught piano, TESOL elementary school teacher, and most recently financial adviser. -Org- reg and aux pioneer 15+ years,served where need is great, had circuit assembly parts and worked temporary with my husband at Bethel. Hope the profile helps a bit

Last edited:
Reactions: GraceMade

London

Bible Challenge
Oct 13, 2020
also..."Grace that breaks chains" "Overcoming the Darkness" and "The common Made Holy". When one comes to an awareness of the transformative power of grace AND their identity "in christ", the delicate balance between License and Liberty emerges.....
Recently I looked up the definition of grace. Since in other bible translations it is all through the New Testament . I don’t think I ever read that word in the NWT anywhere and it was NEVER a topic for talks. So I joined a Christian reddit group and asked them how grace affects them. The comments were something almost foreign. Just starting on discovery of grace I feel like Christopher Columbus heading out on a ship filled with freedom and the wind that directs my journey.

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
The comments were something almost foreign. Just starting on discovery of grace I feel like Christopher Columbus heading out on a ship filled with freedom and the wind that directs my journey.
You're so funny London! Thanks for your great questions on the live broadcast today! I'm lining up a buddy for you. You'll get a PM soon! Look at your envelope icon upper right.