SimplyChristian Live Broadcast of Lori Jane's Re-Baptism

Live Broadcast of Lori Jane's Re-Baptism
Posted by Lori Jane
Live Streaming Broadcast
Friday, November 6, 2020 - 05:00 PM
Until: Friday, November 6, 2020 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
I am getting re-baptised on Friday at 5 PM EST and am going to broadcast it live! My friend @Tracy Z . will be doing the actual dipping and a man I greatly admire - Anthony Buzzard of Restoration Fellowship will be saying a few words at the beginning. Carlos Xavier of Restoration Fellowship will be the MC.

After the actual baptism, we will answer any questions people may have about why I chose to get re-baptised and what the Bible has to say about water baptism.

You can watch via the SimplyChristian YouTube Channel. Please subscribe to the channel to get notified of these live broadcasts.

Here's the link ==>

Last edited:

Dana

Bible Challenge
Oct 28, 2020
Dickson City PA
Thinking about you on this glorious day! And just imagining and praying and being hopeful for the many more true baptism to come. May the gospel truly be preached and those we know and love come to an "accurate "knowledge ..🤣 That is know our Lord and Savior personally. Bless you!

Last edited:

C Tribe

Oct 18, 2020
So HAPPY for you, Lori Jane! Thanks for sharing your ultimate JOY with us. Have a wonderful day & God Bless!

• Love
Reactions: Lori Jane

Mariela

Buddy
Oct 5, 2020
I am getting re-baptised on Friday at 5 PM EST and am going to broadcast it live! My friend @Tracy Z . will be doing the actual dipping and a man I greatly admire - Anthony Buzzard of Restoration Fellowship will be saying a few words at the beginning. Carlos Xavier of Restoration Fellowship will be the MC.

After the actual baptism, we will answer any questions people may have about why I chose to get re-baptised and what the Bible has to say about water baptism.

You can watch via the SimplyChristian YouTube Channel. Please subscribe to the channel to get notified of these live broadcasts.

Here's the link ==>

Here's the link ==>

Here's the link ==>

Here's the link ==>

My Dear Sister CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so joyful for your Baptism. Love you Lori. This is the beginning of even greater things 🥰🥰🥰

• Love

Mariela

Buddy
Oct 5, 2020
My Dear Sister CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so joyful for your Baptism. Love you Lori. This is the beginning of even greater things 🥰🥰🥰

• Love