Generic Kristy Ann

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Kristy Ann Youtube channel

Hello my name is Kristy! I Expose The Truth about the Jehovah's Witness Religion. I was Born and Raised a Jehovah's Witness. Being raised as a JW caused me to grow up having many Anxiety issues such as Panic Disorder and Major DEPRESSIVE disorder among other things. At 16yrs old I could not take it anymore I had to stop giving talks & could no longer go door to door until I finally had a full blown Nervous Breakdown. I knew something wasn't right but wouldn't find out the real truth for many many years. When I did find out the truth about The Watchtower Society I spent a whole year researching morning noon and night because I just couldn't believe it but it was all true! This Religion Rips Families Apart and ruins little kids lives and needs to be stopped!!!! The JW's do not know that it is a FAKE RELIGION and a High Control Brain Washing CULT so I make these videos to try and reach some JW's out there and let them see the truth so they can be free also!

This is a video I found from the AAWA website about the Jehovah's Witnesses and C.S.A.

Last edited: