Rebuttal JW.org Uses FEAR to Manipulate and Control People | Fixing My Faith Youtube Channel

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Vern and Shawna from Fixing My Faith Youtube channel used the video clip I sent them. That was a nice surprise.
Watch Tower or Witch Tower is telling you what they are doing to you. This shows how dangerous they are!
When I woke up from that cult I wanted to get to know Jesus and started to read in Matthew for myself. I keep learning from Jesus. Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that although people can see they are blind and although they can hear, they are deaf? I would like to add this: from the Basis Bible a Dutch Translation: Acts 28:26 “Go to this people and say, “You will hear with your ears, but you will not understand. You will see it with your eyes, but it will not reach you. 27 For the heart of this people is stubborn and disobedient. Their ears have gone deaf. They keep their eyes closed. Therefore, they do not see with their eyes, hear with their ears, or understand with their hearts. So they will not believe Me, nor will I heal them.” Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? How can you no longer obey the good news? I have described to you so clearly the crucified Christ!

Last edited: