Video John 1:10 - The Father was in the world | Bro. Kel

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith

"He was in the world and the world came to be through Him and the world did not know Him." John 1:10. John the Baptist prepared the way for the Father who did His mighty works through the man Jesus. The Father was here in the world abiding in the man Jesus speaking His words through Jesus and doing His might works through the man Jesus.

When he approached Jerusalem, he saw the city and wept over it, saying, “If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”
Luke 19:41-44

Click here for My screenshots / Notes

Scriptures Referenced:

The Lexham English BibleNew American Standard Bible: 1995 Update
1 John 1:5–65 And this is the message which we have heard from him and announce to you, that God is light and there is no darkness in him at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him and walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.5 This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth;
John 1:9The true light, who gives light to every person, was coming into the world.There was the true Light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man.
John 1:5And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
Luke 1:68–6968 “Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited to help and has redeemed his people, 69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David,68 “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, For He has visited us and accomplished redemption for His people, 69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of David His servant—
Luke 7:14–1614 And he came up and touched the bier, and those who were carrying it stopped. And he said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!” 15 And the dead man sat up and began to speak, and he gave him to his mother. 16 And fear seized them all, and they began to glorify God, saying, “A great prophet has appeared among us!” and “God has visited to help his people!”14 And He came up and touched the coffin; and the bearers came to a halt. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise!” 15 The dead man sat up and began to speak. And Jesus gave him back to his mother. 16 Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying God, saying, “A great prophet has arisen among us!” and, “God has visited His people!”
Luke 1:16–1716 And he will turn many of the sons of Israel to the Lord their God. 17 And he will go on before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous, to prepare for the Lord a people made ready.”16 “And he will turn many of the sons of Israel back to the Lord their God. 17 “It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
Luke 1:76And so you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High, for you will go on before the Lord to prepare his ways,“And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most High; For you will go on before the Lord to prepare His ways;
Acts 2:22“Israelite men, listen to these words! Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with deeds of power and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, just as you yourselves know—“Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know—
John 1:10–1110 He was in the world, and the world came into being through him, and the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to his own things, and his own people did not receive him.10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him.
Deuteronomy 7:6For you are a holy people for Yahweh your God; Yahweh your God has chosen you to be for him a people, a treasured possession from among all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.“For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
Psalm 135:4For Yah has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his special possession.For the Lord has chosen Jacob for Himself, Israel for His own possession.
John 17:25Righteous Father, although the world does not know you, yet I have known you, and these men have come to know that you sent me.“O righteous Father, although the world has not known You, yet I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me;
1 John 3:1See what sort of love the Father has given to us: that we should be called children of God, and we are! Because of this the world does not know us: because it did not know him.See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
John 12:44–4544 But Jesus cried out and said, “The one who believes in me does not believe in me, but in the one who sent me, 45 and the one who sees me sees the one who sent me.44 And Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, does not believe in Me but in Him who sent Me. 45 “He who sees Me sees the One who sent Me.
John 14:9–109 Jesus said to him, “Am I with you so long a time and you have not known me, Philip? The one who has seen me has seen the Father! How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’ 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak from myself, but the Father residing in me does his works.9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.