General IS MICHAEL JESUS ?

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022

Is Michael Jesus ?

The angel Michael is thought by Jehovahs Witnesses to be Jesus.

Is this biblically true ?

Hebrews 1:4-14 declares that Yahweh never said to any angel, “You are my son, today I have begotten you.” “Let all the angels of Yahweh, (including Michael) , worship Jesus. To which, or any angel, did Yahweh ever say, “Sit at my right hand.” Angels are ministering spirits to those who will inherit salvation. When Yahweh created the angels it was an obvious fact that they had the potential to sin and a third of them did. The angels that remained faithful to Yahweh were then sealed in righteousness rendering them totally unable to sin. Jesus was created by Yahweh already in this sealed righteous state. John 6:27 Because Jesus was from his mothers womb sealed in righteousness he was superior to all other beings angelic or human. This is why Yahweh counted the life of HIS son so precious and valuable that the sacrifice of Jesus would be sufficient for the world. John 3:16 This is what made Jesus the image of the invisible Yahweh. The church in Revelation 7:4 will be sealed, weather alive or dead, with this same seal. Michael was not the only chief prince as Daniel records, Daniel 10:13 . 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Daniel 12:1 are companion verses as both mention the arch angel involved in the events of the return of Jesus. The voice of the arch angel may well be Michael who was known to be a warrior prince. This angel returns with Jesus, he is not Jesus. Michael could not rebuke Satan on his own, Jude 1:9 , but Jesus could, Matthew 4:10,11 . Michaels name means “who is like Yahweh”, this is a question not an identification, consider Isaiah 46:9 . Isaiah makes this comment long before the birth of Jesus, there was NONE like Yahweh. When Jesus was born he was the image of the invisible Yahweh, Colossians 1:15 , Hebrews 1:3 . Consider Job 4:17,18,19 . Yahweh does not help or give aid to angels, but Abrahams descendants. The first man brought death, but the second man the resurrection of the dead. 1 Corinthians 15:21 Hebrews 2:5 angels have no inheritance in the kingdom of Yahweh, yet Jesus is the heir of all Yahweh created, and the church elect joint heirs with Jesus . We had a man messiah not a God man or an angel man. Michael is not Jesus anymore than Jesus was Yahweh.

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
You keep using that word "rebuke." I do not think it means what you think it means.

"Rebuke - an expression of sharp disapproval or criticism."

When Jude quoted Michael as saying to the Devil: "May Jehovah rebuke you," it just meant that Jehovah would express sharp disapproval of what the Devil was doing. The Devil will face future judgment at Jehovah's appointed time.

Michael was very able to disapprove of what the Devil was doing. It's clear Michael did rebuke the Devil, just like I am rebuking you right now. I am speaking in harmony with Christ, the one who pours out holy spirit and reflects God's light to reveal all things.

Jesus is Michael. If you don't like it, there's something wrong with your heart.

IMG_3883.pngIMG_3884.png

I cannot read hearts, but it is very clear to me that your actions show you want to have an elevated status just like the Pharisees who chose to make up stuff in order to sound fancier than others. It's the same thing the clergy of various religions do, and it's what Watchtower does.

You want to build your own Tower. That's silly. Why don't you come down from there and recognize that there is no one like God.

Jesus says that Jehovah is Salvation. "Who is like God?"

Repent, the kingdom of the heavens is drawing near! All who exalt themselves will be humiliated.

EasyPrompt

Mar 23, 2024
"A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household? So do not fear them, for there is nothing covered over that will not become uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known."

Everyone will know that Jesus is Michael, and then you will feel foolish for clinging to a demonic teaching and rejecting the truth. But if you eventually repent, you'll be alright. I didn't come here to tickle anyone's ears. Jesus told us to tell the truth. There is a storm coming, and all the false prophets who like to write articles for prominence and sell books for profit and have titles like the scribes and Pharisees will receive the figurative plagues of Revelation.

You can't say nobody told you. Michael sent a messenger. He is the chief of the messengers. He is also the King. If you don't want to listen to his message, then I feel sorry for you, but that doesn't change what he's going to do.

"But wherever you enter into a city and they do not receive you, go out into its main streets and say: ‘We wipe off against you even the dust that sticks to our feet from your city. Nevertheless, know this, that the Kingdom of God has come near.’ I tell you that it will be more endurable for Sodʹom in that day than for that city."

There are some individuals on this forum who are hospitable and honest hearted.

There are others on this forum who are hiding from the light.

I know that if Jesus himself was here, some would embrace him, but some others would reject him for telling the truth.

"There are many things I have to say to you, but you are not able to bear them at present."

I will move on from the forum for now, but please know when you see the religious institutions dissolved soon that we need to humble ourselves and be as children in order to enter into the kingdom of the heavens. There is no room for pharisaical pride or puffed-up philosophical intellectualism.

At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. Yes, O Father, because this is the way you approved. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one fully knows the Son except the Father; neither does anyone fully know the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son is willing to reveal him. Come to me, all you who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and you will find refreshment for yourselves. For my yoke is kindly, and my load is light.”

IMG_3960.jpeg

IMG_3959.jpeg

IMG_3958.jpeg

IMG_3957.jpegIMG_3955.pngIMG_3956.png

Jesus is Michael, the arch-messenger.

Michael is Christ the King. Praise Jehovah.💖

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Another proof that Jesus cannot be the angel Michael. Jesus would have had to preexist his life as a human being. Psalm 22:10 Here the prophet is speaking as though he were Jesus and clearly says, “Thou art my GOD from my mothers belly.” If Jesus were Michael then Yahweh would had been his GOD since his creation that was before the physical creation of the universe. Psalm 71:6 , Isaiah 46:3-4 , Isaiah 49:2 are similar verses about spiritual Israel and the exact time Yahweh became their GOD. Isaiah 49:5 clearly says about Jesus, HE formed me, created me, from the womb to be HIS servant.
Isaiah 42:1-9 , Isaiah speaks of a future servant. Isaiah 43:1-7 , Yahweh created Jesus as well as anyone who chooses by predestination of Yahweh to be called by Yahwehs name. Verse 5 -6 describes the gathering of the saints at Christs return. The Israel mentioned in verse 1 is spiritual Israel, the church that includes Jesus as the high priest and chief Apostle, the first born of many. It is impossible for Jesus to have been Michael.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
While I have never been in a JW church, I'm thinking that EasyPrompt is a member of one. That being said, scripture dictates truth that I trust Yahweh to provide to me. I will not call Yahweh or Yeshua liars or deceivers, so I know that Yeshua was a "begotten son."

Reactions: LeeB