General Introduction to Cults by Rachel A Bernstein | LMFT, MSEd | YouTube channel

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Cults Today *Yes, they still exist! *An introduction into the world of cults *How to define what a cult is *How to tell if a group, or relationship, is dangerous, manipulative, and cultic.

I often feel honored when a client comes in to my office, because I know that client is entrusting me with information that is not usually shared with others. I respect my clients and the effort they make to improve their lives, or the lives of their loved ones. I make every effort to help people along the way who are looking to improve the sweetness of their lives, or to get some relief and feel less burdened by their past or a situation they are dealing with now.

As an educator and therapist, I see the value in teaching and offering practical information along with listening. My job is not to judge. I want you to feel heard, and understood. People do what they do for a reason. It it’s something you want to change, let’s look at it together so you understand why you’re doing it and how to start to change it. I want to help you get what you are hoping for, and where you want to go in your life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana S