English I'm Back to Being a Jehovah's Witness!

I'm Back to Being a Jehovah's Witness!
Posted by Lori Jane
Livestream
Monday, May 16, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Monday, May 16, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
I caught some of this yesterday, but had to break away. You mentioned something about how more of us have the ability to create YT channels & its not that difficult. Can you imagine me on YT, ranting away at the evils of this world, pounding my fists down and frothing at the mouth?

• Wow
Reactions: Lori Jane and Neil

Neil

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Canada
I caught some of this yesterday, but had to break away. You mentioned something about how more of us have the ability to create YT channels & its not that difficult. Can you imagine me on YT, ranting away at the evils of this world, pounding my fists down and frothing at the mouth?
And here I thought you were such a quiet person...😬

Reactions: Lori Jane

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
And here I thought you were such a quiet person...😬
Hey buddy, I just remembered I didn't follow up on that duo rap song. If it ever happens, I want to wear a bandana like Tupac. Those damn COVID-19 bio-weapons did a number on my family last year and in January. And bunch of other stuff before that. Hope yer doing well up yonder.

Reactions: Neil

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
Yes and I would be your first subscriber and biggest fan! lol
You probably would be my only subscriber. I don't think I can be internet famous, that is unless I start talking with a lisp, paint my nails and start saying "Fabulous" alot.