General Houston Methodist doctor speaks out | Free Speech is restricted

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Houston Methodist doctor who resigned following suspension over controversial COVID-19 - YouTube

Related Articles:
She is accused of misinformation when she is in fact exercising her professional judgement and is being controlled and attempted to be silenced.

It's not MISinformation it is another opinion - an educated medical opinion.

I applaud her for speaking out. May more doctors follow her brave example and take their patient / doctor relationships back from the government where they should not be IMHO.

To me the bigger issue is not about getting vaccinated or not but allowing governments to control what they think they can do to our bodies (and minds). We need to be more aware and use our brains to not loose the freedom we have.

Reactions: Jeri Marie

Jeri Marie

Dec 31, 2021
Houston Methodist doctor who resigned following suspension over controversial COVID-19 - YouTube

Related Articles:
She is accused of misinformation when she is in fact exercising her professional judgement and is being controlled and attempted to be silenced.

It's not MISinformation it is another opinion - an educated medical opinion.

I applaud her for speaking out. May more doctors follow her brave example and take their patient / doctor relationships back from the government where they should not be IMHO.

To me the bigger issue is not about getting vaccinated or not but allowing governments to control what they think they can do to our bodies (and minds). We need to be more aware and use our brains to not loose the freedom we have.
If there were more doctors like her, I honestly believe we would have had a better standard of care. I have been the victim of bullying by doctors and as a whole my health has declined and I lost trust in the healthcare system.

Reactions: Lori Jane