General "Godly Mockery" "Ungodly Unitarians" "Liberal Rationalists" by Anthony Rogers

JP Parent

Mar 2, 2021
well if your counting on scholars Jesus says this message his hidden to them, but revealed to the unlearned

Matt 11:25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, THAT YOU HAVE HIDDEN THESE THINGS FROM THE WISE AND UNDERSTANDING and revealed them to little children; (ESV2011)

Luke 1:5 In the days of Herod, king of Judea, there was a priest named Zechariah, of the division of Abijah. And he had a wife from the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. (ESV2011)

Luke 1:36 And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren. (ESV2011)

but then Yehovah again says that mary is a sigenees bloodline relative with elizabeth (luke 1:36) and for some reason the writer is compelled to tell us that Elizabeth is a daughter of Aaron (luke 1:5), I mean wow man why would anyone ignore it when God tells you directly the bloodline of a woman which is unheard of, and the term daughter of Aaron is only found here, don't you believe God when he specifically tells you that Joseph is the son of David and Mary is a bloodline relative with a woman who just so happens, has a father who is a direct descendant of Aaron. I do and there is a much better explanation in the truth

this is my study if you like http://seedofthekingdom.x10host.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Yeshua-the-son-of-reexamined-test.pdf

JP Parent

Mar 2, 2021
I would, but I'm not a scholar or a theologian. I watched presentations on this in the past. They are on YouTube.
oh yeah just in case you think i don't believe in the virgin birth in the article there is a chapter called the why of the virgin birth where i explain that it absolutely had to be a virgin birth.

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
oh yeah just in case you think i don't believe in the virgin birth in the article there is a chapter called the why of the virgin birth where i explain that it absolutely had to be a virgin birth.
I will read your study later. Back to work I go

Bvenski

Nov 24, 2020
I was reading some of your study and came to the part where you believe the lineage in Luke 3 is fake. Some believe that the genealogy in Matthew is Joseph's & Luke's is Mary's. Some believe that Matthew's is the line of David by law/legally & Luke's is Joseph's via the flesh. I learned recently that some believe Matthan in Matthew & Matthat in Luke is the same dude, which would make Joseph & Mary first cousins. And, of course, there are other interpretations as well. Personally, I wouldn't get too hung up on this. I admit, I have not studied the genealogies in Matt 1 & Luke 3 in much detail. I will finish reading your study, however much slower, as well as visit the cited bible verses & your sources when I can find the time. As of right now, though, I am not hopping aboard the "Luke 3's genealogy is fake" train.

JP Parent

Mar 2, 2021
well keep on reading and int he study i show you how and why it was faked and also that the whole lineage cannot be followed in the bible because Nathan had no children acccording to chronicles.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Debating the unconverted is giving what is holy unto dogs, casting pearls before swine and giving opportunity to them to blaspheme. This needs to stop. Debate, discussion, needs to be among the converted, the church. Why does anyone do these debates, what good comes from them. This gets everyone all worked up and in the end profits nothing. Anyone who is truly converted is converted by the FATHER, HE adds to the church men don’t. The Apostles only , took the gospel to the world and there are no more of them. Jesus said, let them alone, the blind lead the blind into the ditch. The world hears their own but cannot hear the saints of GOD. You might as well talk to a cat as to the unconverted. Then when they turn and rent you your surprised at that.
I see this as nothing more than carnal ego and pride on display from both sides, it is shameful. The true people of GOD need to focus on their own growth rather than the unconverted who are already dead and don’t even know it. Take heed how you stand lest you fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12 Romans 11:20 1 Corinthians 8:2 1 Corinthians 3:18 1 Timothy 6:3,4,5 2 Timothy 2:14,23 2 Corinthians 6:14

Reactions: Outcast