Video Dr. Heiser explains "I have made your Name known"

Vanda Medeiros

Aug 14, 2022
Charlotte Court House, Virginia
I feel that the name is his reputation his fame as The Almighty God. I also watched a Bible Scholar explsin the Tetragrammaton YHWH is read … The God and God so you can’t fill in any vowels in between to try to make a name.
Everyone in Bible times Knew the type of God he is. His reputation. Now .. the first 400 years after Jesus left the earth there was no indication he had a personal name.
Man has always given the false Idols names. So really The Almighty is God the only God. He don’t need a name. It would limit him.
That is my opinion to how I see it and read the Bible. Jesus is also himself termed “ The Word” and so is the Bible “ The Word of God” could Jesus had been the one who inspired men to write it since he is the Word? 🤷🏻‍♀️
We can go on. It’s exciting to learn everyone’s thoughts 💙

Reactions: Lori Jane

Vanda Medeiros

Aug 14, 2022
Charlotte Court House, Virginia
Another thing I forgot to mention is… when Jesus was on earth his actions and conduct made his fathers name known. This I agree .
Would love to learn the original language.. I’m to old for that now.. lol .. if only I had left the JW years ago when I could study another language like Hebrew!
Thank you for posting the video! Makes our wheels in our brains work harder.

Reactions: Lori Jane