English Discussion on Christians and Torah

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I intend no insult or disrespect. The knowledge of the one true God is not acquired by men teaching men but by God teaching men. Trinity people do not know the true God. As Paul said, the carnal mind cannot understand things of the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:14 You and I know the one true God only because that God opened our minds to understand. All those who have any other concept of God will have to experience what we did. As an example of this, Paul said, I plant Apollos watered but God gives the increase, this means Paul and Apollos could preach until blue in the face and for nothing unless God opened the understanding of the hearer. This is a biblical fact. No man can come to Christ UNLESS the Father who sent me draws him. No man taught you or me any spiritual truth, the Holy Spirit is the ONLY TEACHER. I see these efforts by “preachers” to convince carnal minds as casting pearls before swine and I know that these carnal men sometimes rent them for it. It also gives them opportunity to blaspheme that noble name. James 2:7 , There are no more Apostles who were given the commission to preach publicly and the priority should be feeding the flock. Even Jesus spoke in parables to actuality hide the truth from those who were not going to be called. Matthew 13:11. It is God ALONE who adds to the church such as should be saved. Acts 2:47. When I was converted no man was present, it was me, my Bible and God. God does not need men to aid Him in His work. Ezekiel 34:10 , is a prophecy for our day. 1 Peter 1:12 . God removed men totally from being shepherds after the death of Apostle John and from that time forward divine revelation is how God teaches.