General December meeting

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
I'm so shaken over this new development. How anyone can't see this is just a business is beyond me. So fake. So false. And now you're a member of a corporation? And the gb is ecclesiastical? And plans for of wtbts is no more? And you can be dfed simply for being "inactive"? Nuts. Completely bonkers.

Eyesontheprize

Bible Challenge
Oct 17, 2020
Where did you hear of these changes? I heard something about the ecclesiastical but are they dissolving WTBTS and really going to DF people? I'm faded for a couple years.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Ah but they won't DF us inactive ones. At least the quiet ones. My guess is we will now be counted as JW's so they can increase their numbers. I wonder if they will be counting deceased members as well soon :)

Tsarina Andadora

Bible Challenge
Oct 3, 2020
Earth
Ah but they won't DF us inactive ones. At least the quiet ones. My guess is we will now be counted as JW's so they can increase their numbers. I wonder if they will be counting deceased members as well soon :)
Idk for older faded ones, but according to the information I saw, yes, if you move away and don't stay active you will be removed from being a jw.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
I see this as something different than most do. You can put in less than 15 minutes and still be considered active. You can be considered and counted as JW even though you put in zero now. Less than 15 is 0. You can bet if you have a publisher card located at any congregation they will be counting you now. I will keep you posted on this cause they sure as heck won't be counting me.