General Comment Re Christian Monotarians Statement of Beliefs

mavodo123

May 8, 2024

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

1. The Bible, consisting of the Hebrew Scriptures (Luke 24:44) and the Greek New Testament Scriptures, is the inspired and authoritative revelation of God (2 Timothy 3:16).

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

1. There is one God, the Father (Malachi 2:10; 1 Corinthians 8:4,6),

2. the one God of the creed of Israel affirmed by Jesus Christ (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:28ff).

3. The Father is "the only true God" (John 17:3; 1 Tim. 2:5).

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

1. There is one lord Messiah, Jesus (John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 8:6), who was supernaturally conceived as the Son of God (Luke 1:35),

2. and foreordained from the foundation of the world (1 Peter 1:20; Rev. 13:8 CJB).

4. HOLY SPIRIT

1. The Holy Spirit is the personal, operational presence and power of God.(Psalms 51:11)

2. God’s holy spirit is extended through the risen Christ to believers.

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

1. In recognizing Jesus mission statement of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God (Luke 4:43, Matthew 13:19; Luke 8:12; John 6:63)
    2. That the Kingdom of God will be established on a renewed earth. (Rev. 5.10)
  6. WATER BAPTISM

1. In baptism by immersion upon reception of the Gospel of the Kingdom and the things concerning Jesus (Acts 8:12; Luke 24:27).

7. SUBSTITUTIONARY DEATH OF JESUS

1. In the atoning, substitutionary death of Jesus, his resurrection on the third day, and his ascension to the right hand of the Father (Psalms 110:1; Acts 2:34-36), where he is waiting until his enemies are subdued (Hebrews 10:13).

8. VISIBLE RETURN OF JESUS

1. In the future visible return of Jesus Christ to raise to life the faithful dead (1 Corinthians 15:23),

2. establish the millennial Kingdom on earth (Revelation 20:1-6, etc.)

3. and bring about the restoration of the earth promised by the prophets (Acts 1:6; 3:21; 26:6, 7).

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

1. When you die you are “asleep in death” awaiting a resurrection. (Psalms 13:3; Dan 12:2;1 Corinthians 15:51ff; 1 Thessalonians 4:15
  10. RESURRECTION TO IMMORTALITY

1. In the future resurrection of the saved of all the ages to administer the renewed earth with the Messiah in the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:2; 1 Corinthians 15:23, 51-56; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 2:26; 3:21; 5:10).

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

1. In the freedom "under grace" and not "under law," inaugurated by Jesus. ( Hebrews 8:6; Hebrews 9:15; Hebrews 12:24),

2. in contrast to and replacing the Mosaic covenant enacted at Sinai (Galatians 3 and 4; 2 Corinthians 3).

3. Issues of physical circumcision and "the whole law" (Galatians 5:3) associated with circumcision, including calendar and food laws, are concerns of the old and not the new covenant (Col. 2:16-17).

12. THE SATAN

1. In the existence of supernatural, cosmic evil headed by (the) Satan (Matthew 12:26) or Devil,

2. as distinct from and in addition to human enemies and the natural evil of the human heart.

3. Satan is the name of a wicked spirit personality, "the god of this age" (2 Corinthians 4:4; cp. Ephesians 6:12).

4. And in the existence of demons (daimonia) as non-human personalities whom Jesus addressed and they him (Luke 4:41; James 2:19).

The trinity concept is blasphemy and idolitry it never was christian until it was forced onto Christians after the 325 council of nicea I can also prove it from the Bible the word in Greek for God is theos it has multiple English meanings one is the meaning the one God but the other is an unknown affinity and the other one is magestrate. So in John 1:1 when they put, and the word was "God," they put the wrong one they should have put magestrate instead of God as there is only one God and because Jesus has been made the judge of living and the dead. And that also goes for everywhere the translators print that Jesus the son of God is God. It's clear to me. They exiled the priests who were non trinitarian arians and it's not a secret that in proverbs 8:22 it says that Jesus was made and there legitimises the Arian non trinitarian description and it's not heresy. The KJV uses possessed but in the dictionary the original Hebrew word meant to create.

There is only one God that is Magesty LORD God and He made Jesus before all of creation and then He let him speak in words to Him what he wanted Him to make and that's why Jesus is called the word of God and that's why Jesus could take part responsibility of what the one and only Magesty LORD God made and that's why Jesus could as the son of God take accountability over humans beings and could also be punished in our place for us having sinned. Hear oh Israel the LORD our God is one LORD.
Magesty LORD God didn't divide Himself into three pieces and in each of Him exsist there own personalities that's stupidity. That means when He was on earth he must of lied to people by saying he was the son of God messiah because he really was God but he was acting out being his only son and that would be God lying and God doesn't lie. The trinity is nowhere to be found in the old testament of the one God planing to divide into three it clearly says in proverbs 8:22- 30 that it was LORD that made everything and it was Jesus saying it. Also some translations it says that Jesus was possessed by LORD but I looked up the concordance on the word and it means to create and so I use the Hebrew tanakh JPS 1916 translation because it is the closest in the passage to the dictionary but it's still not perfect

Proverbs 8:22.,23.,24.,25.,26.,27.,28.,29.,30.,31.,32.,33.,34.,35.,36.
22. The LORD made me as the beginning of His way, the first of His works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth; 26. While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27. When He established the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28. When He made firm the skies above, when the fountains of the deep showed their might, 29. When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not transgress His commandment, when He appointed the foundations of the earth; 30. Then I was by Him, as a nursling; and I was daily all delight, playing always before Him, 31. Playing in His habitable earth, and my delights are with the sons of men. 32. Now therefore, ye children, hearken unto me; for happy are they that keep my ways. 33. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. 34. Happy is the man that hearkeneth to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. 35. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. 36. But he that misseth me wrongeth his own soul; all they that hate me love death.'
Also in genesis 2
Genesis 2:4.
4. These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.

it's clear only one God the LORD Made everything. In Colossians 1:14 it also says Jesus was the first begotten of all of creation but then in 15 it says it was then Jesus who made all things but that's the error that I found because all the other creation descriptions in the Bible say that it wasn't Jesus it was the LORD and so that's why I looked deeper into the definition of the word God in John 1:1 and they have managed to give the incorrect meaning in English for the Greek word. There is a conversation about the LORD appearing to Abraham with two other angels but that is an error in the manuscript aswell because it says in another part that if anyone saw Magesty LORD God they would die and so it must have been an angel that appeared to Abraham and his wife and the LORD must have answered through him it's simple to see. Please I can't accept the Bible translations as the authority word of God as a born again Christian monotheist (monotarian)with those errors but it's manageable to know the true understanding of born again Christianity.

Last edited:

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
I think it is a mistake to see Proverbs 8 and 9 as references to Yeshua. Trinitarians like to do that, but it specifically identifies the "speaker" as Wisdom.

Reactions: LeeB

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Wisdom is put forth in Proverbs as if it could speak as a person just as in the book of Job with natural forces and Revelation 6:8 “the pale horse with the name of death or Jerusalem as a harlot or daughter of Zion. These are all examples of figures of speech. This type of literary tool is used today. Trinitarians err by making a doctrine from imagery ,images, imagination or something that cannot be reality.

Reactions: Outcast