Video Cognitive Dissonance: Our Battle With Conflicting Beliefs | Video

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Bravo to the makers of this video. Once a person has attempted to change the course of a mass-belief, that person might understand why his or her words fell on deaf ears.

Reactions: Teagan

Teagan

Jan 3, 2024
Florida ( Nov.-March)
Wow! I have to agree. That’s exactly it! The person I’m dealing with says they are very aware of the past and the past developers but there are reasons why those things happened. They say they are very happy where they are AND have never been happier. There is nothing left for me to say at this point.
I pray and ask God to open eyes.

Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Wow! I have to agree. That’s exactly it! The person I’m dealing with says they are very aware of the past and the past developers but there are reasons why those things happened. They say they are very happy where they are AND have never been happier. There is nothing left for me to say at this point.
I pray and ask God to open eyes.
Me too.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Acts 2:47 The Father only adds to the church such as should be saved.
The Holy spirit of the Father is the ONLY TEACHER, no man can replace the Holy Spirit in this function. John 16:13 This is why many are called but few are chosen. This is why Jesus spoke in parables, Matthew 13:11. Romans 9:18 When I came to understanding in the WCG I tried to help the others understand but later realized that I was going against whattheFathers will with these people was, HE was not going to add them to the church, HE hardened them and my words were like a parable to them, so I stopped, and this is what all true Christians must learn to realize. To continue trying is to cast pearls to swine and give what is holy unto dogs and you risk them turning on you and renting you. Listen to the Apostle John, 1 John 4:5-6

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
My brother, it seems that our view of the word "teacher" does not mesh very well. In view of the gifts of God, including "teaching," I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Teachers to me are those who cause others to think. God gives conviction regarding truth. People can view things presented to them and listen to those attempting to cause them to consider things, but they cannot make them listen and think. God can.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I agree. The word teaching or teachers is cloudy on this fact because many think they are the teacher when they are only an instigator or seed planter or waterer at best . We do mesh on this topic. My goal was to make clear who the real teacher is and it is the spirit of the Father. When closely examining other scriptures about this my point is made clear. I give God the glory in teaching not men. The carnal minded church leaders of this world think they win souls for Jesus because of their inability to understand this truth. They ignorantly usurp the power that is of the spirit only. This then has been a primary cause of all the lies and deception that exists. The world will hear these men, follow them, believe them and place them on a pedestal as a great man of God when in truth they are agents of Satan. This is the great delusion as God will leave them all in their ignorance because HE knows their heart, that even if they knew the truth they would blaspheme the spirit that taught them. This is why God elects or selects only those HE knows will not commit this unpardonable sin and assigns the ignorant to another time afterwards to be converted because God is not willing that any should perish but that all come to repentance.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
I agree. The word teaching or teachers is cloudy on this fact because many think they are the teacher when they are only an instigator or seed planter or waterer at best . We do mesh on this topic. My goal was to make clear who the real teacher is and it is the spirit of the Father. When closely examining other scriptures about this my point is made clear. I give God the glory in teaching not men. The carnal minded church leaders of this world think they win souls for Jesus because of their inability to understand this truth. They ignorantly usurp the power that is of the spirit only. This then has been a primary cause of all the lies and deception that exists. The world will hear these men, follow them, believe them and place them on a pedestal as a great man of God when in truth they are agents of Satan. This is the great delusion as God will leave them all in their ignorance because HE knows their heart, that even if they knew the truth they would blaspheme the spirit that taught them. This is why God elects or selects only those HE knows will not commit this unpardonable sin and assigns the ignorant to another time afterwards to be converted because God is not willing that any should perish but that all come to repentance.
Yep!