General Christian Monotarians | What We Believe

Lentil

Dec 3, 2021
No they are not but they are sure of their beliefs and stick to them.

My group or I should say Ray's group is not directly associated with them although we hold a majority of the same beliefs.

I associate with RF on their Sunday live stream and on a Wednesday meeting with some UK friends.

And also Tracy's women's meetings. So all different groups with much in common.
So are 'Ray's group' & 'Anthony's group/The Restoration Fellowship' operating as two different churches? I didn't know there was a divide or a distinction between them.
Could you share what the differences are?

Lentil

Dec 3, 2021
I think changing it enough to clarify that you are being specific would be helpful, yes. I don't think saying Christian monotarian implies anything different to Biblical unitarian or Christian monotheist or Biblical monotheist,... (are there more?). Captialising the 'monotarian' might imply to some a particular brand of Christian monotarianism though. So keep that if it's what you're aiming for (although do state it too).
Tell me, is the Restoration Fellowship slowly becoming its own religion now? I heard someone refer to someone else as a Buzzardite recently (as opposed to 'a Watchtower devotee').
I'm happy to share what points I disagree on but I wouldn't welcome a bash or convert Jewel fest :oops: So maybe privately.
I don't know what is 'silly' & what isn't in this regard. I only knew RT as a home church that Anthony opens up online & has a website that shares articles & he's written books. But I keep hearing RT & Anthony spoken of as having a following & people feeling they 'belong' to it. Forgive the question or any offence. I'm ignorant really. I've been in touch with you, Tracy, very recently but other than only a handful of meetings with Ray Faircloth about 7-8 years ago. I'm been 'out of the loop'.

"A statement of faith, no matter the title of the church or ministry, reflects what the webpage, ministry or church believes..."
I know but I didn't realise Simply Christian was its own church or ministry. I thought it was a general forum for Christian discussion & that, in being set up by an exJW, had a particular interest in ex-high control group members & Christian unitarians, which is quite unusual on the internet.

Again, I'm sorry for any annoyance or offence.

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
So are 'Ray's group' & 'Anthony's group/The Restoration Fellowship' operating as two different churches?
No just two different fellowships. Just like there is a COGGC church in Arizona and one in Albany NY. They have similar beliefs but aren't connected but know of each other.

I know it's "loosey goosey" and it drove me nuts at first but I got used to and accepted it. I so wanted a unified JW type experience but then realized that i what got them into trouble in the first place!

Reactions: Lentil

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
But I keep hearing RT & Anthony spoken of as having a following & people feeling they 'belong' to it.
Well they certainly have a following if their YouTube channel is any indication but they only have a home church with less than a handful of people and now with covid they are really just doing it remote. They are gracious enough to broadcast it and do allow questions via the chat. I think Anthony is very influential and well spoken and you see his material all over when seeing unitarian information. And yes I've been called a Buzzardite - but I'm also a follower of MANY other teachers but for some reason RF gets people talking <g>.

Your questions are totally fine - you are not offending at all.

• 🤗

Gary Burnett

Bible Challenge
Sep 23, 2021
It seems to me like we are still struggling in the wash of the ‘Great Ship’ “Christendom’s Churchianity”.

We don’t like where the ship is going, whose commanding it and how it is operated, or where we have found a cabin to call our own!

We have been either involuntarily pushed off the deck, or voluntarily decided to jump off the ship.

Now we are floundering in the water, trying to keep breathing instead of drowning in unbelief or disbelief.

Then we see a life raft with some other people already in it! We swim toward it, while they row towards us maybe. The people onboard have different coloured life jackets but they seem to be happy and getting along. Then, as they extend a beckoning, helping hand we ask them what deck and what cabins they were in ?! (As if it really matters!)

Then we notice that the name on the life raft says, “Jesus Christ-Saviour”.

We need to find a way of thinking that lets us get onboard the life raft without rejecting the helping hands, or tipping somebody else off, don’t we?

• 🤗

windyseas23

Dec 31, 2022

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

1. The Bible, consisting of the Hebrew Scriptures (Luke 24:44) and the Greek New Testament Scriptures, is the inspired and authoritative revelation of God (2 Timothy 3:16).

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

1. There is one God, the Father (Malachi 2:10; 1 Corinthians 8:4,6),

2. the one God of the creed of Israel affirmed by Jesus Christ (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:28ff).

3. The Father is "the only true God" (John 17:3; 1 Tim. 2:5).

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

1. There is one lord Messiah, Jesus (John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 8:6), who was supernaturally conceived as the Son of God (Luke 1:35),

2. and foreordained from the foundation of the world (1 Peter 1:20; Rev. 13:8 CJB).

4. HOLY SPIRIT

1. The Holy Spirit is the personal, operational presence and power of God.(Psalms 51:11)

2. God’s holy spirit is extended through the risen Christ to believers.

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

1. In recognizing Jesus mission statement of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God (Luke 4:43, Matthew 13:19; Luke 8:12; John 6:63)
    2. That the Kingdom of God will be established on a renewed earth. (Rev. 5.10)
  6. WATER BAPTISM

1. In baptism by immersion upon reception of the Gospel of the Kingdom and the things concerning Jesus (Acts 8:12; Luke 24:27).

7. SUBSTITUTIONARY DEATH OF JESUS

1. In the atoning, substitutionary death of Jesus, his resurrection on the third day, and his ascension to the right hand of the Father (Psalms 110:1; Acts 2:34-36), where he is waiting until his enemies are subdued (Hebrews 10:13).

8. VISIBLE RETURN OF JESUS

1. In the future visible return of Jesus Christ to raise to life the faithful dead (1 Corinthians 15:23),

2. establish the millennial Kingdom on earth (Revelation 20:1-6, etc.)

3. and bring about the restoration of the earth promised by the prophets (Acts 1:6; 3:21; 26:6, 7).

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

1. When you die you are “asleep in death” awaiting a resurrection. (Psalms 13:3; Dan 12:2;1 Corinthians 15:51ff; 1 Thessalonians 4:15
  10. RESURRECTION TO IMMORTALITY

1. In the future resurrection of the saved of all the ages to administer the renewed earth with the Messiah in the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:2; 1 Corinthians 15:23, 51-56; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 2:26; 3:21; 5:10).

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

1. In the freedom "under grace" and not "under law," inaugurated by Jesus. ( Hebrews 8:6; Hebrews 9:15; Hebrews 12:24),

2. in contrast to and replacing the Mosaic covenant enacted at Sinai (Galatians 3 and 4; 2 Corinthians 3).

3. Issues of physical circumcision and "the whole law" (Galatians 5:3) associated with circumcision, including calendar and food laws, are concerns of the old and not the new covenant (Col. 2:16-17).

12. THE SATAN

1. In the existence of supernatural, cosmic evil headed by (the) Satan (Matthew 12:26) or Devil,

2. as distinct from and in addition to human enemies and the natural evil of the human heart.

3. Satan is the name of a wicked spirit personality, "the god of this age" (2 Corinthians 4:4; cp. Ephesians 6:12).

4. And in the existence of demons (daimonia) as non-human personalities whom Jesus addressed and they him (Luke 4:41; James 2:19).

Wow! I really appreciate this statement of beliefs. It’s both simple enough yet open to interpretation. I believe God can become all things to anyone He chooses!

Reactions: Outcast

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
It is everyone's duty to prove all things, not by going to man, but to God. Men can be wrong but God is never wrong. If you desire truth go to the source. I too disagree with things being taught in the churches, I can judge the truth or error of those things but have no right to condemn. We should not be finger pointers.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Statement of faith is a list of doctrines believed by a person or group. While we may have disagreements the goal should be seeking the truth. I have communicated by e-mail and phone with Anthony Buzzard many times and have found his mind closed to dissenting opinions. He cuts you off with short comments having no meaning. I think he has resorted to blocking my e-mails. I like Anthony but firmly believe he is teaching things that are not true. I do not make demands or attempt to force my stand on anyone, rather seeking together truth and hearing a matter before you judge. People are the church, not the location or label used. We must be willing to hear fully each side and not let pride keep us from admitting error. A wise man accepts correction.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Well they certainly have a following if their YouTube channel is any indication but they only have a home church with less than a handful of people and now with covid they are really just doing it remote. They are gracious enough to broadcast it and do allow questions via the chat. I think Anthony is very influential and well spoken and you see his material all over when seeing unitarian information. And yes I've been called a Buzzardite - but I'm also a follower of MANY other teachers but for some reason RF gets people talking <g>.

Your questions are totally fine - you are not offending at all.
Huge mistake following any man, follow Christ.

Reactions: EasyPrompt

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
It is the truth of the gospel, the message of salvation, that must be understood and believed. No lie is of the truth and God hates lies. Satan has attacked the spirits of people to blind their eyes to see and understand the gospel. I should not have to quote scriptures here , we all should be very familiar with them. It is important to live Christlike but not to the elimination of truth of doctrine. Look how many gospels, doctrines and churches exist today, this is the result of Satanic attack. There is to be only one faith, one gospel, one baptism, one Lord Messiah and one God and Father but today we have what amounts to a Christian smorgasbord, a buffet style belief system where people determine what is or is not truth rather than God. We are living in the last days and the perilous times are here and the precious hope of salvation is far to important to entrust to some man who claims to know it all. Put your salvation in the hands of God and no man. Ask the Father to teach you by His Spirit and when you do this you will need no man to teach you.

Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
This is my first day here. I have to say that I love this Statement of Beliefs. That being said, while I have some disagreement with a couple of those statements, they cause me no angst as they do not affect my salvation. I have a degree in Pastoral Ministry and one is Scriptural Studies plus many years in further studies. I have to surrender my ordination because of the results of my studies. Since my beliefs (understandings) have changed, I have been invited to no longer serve at my local church in a teaching/preaching capacity. I am a Monotarian. I have asked God to change my belief so that I can fit back in, but He has not done that for me. I also agree with the requirement for Baptism, which was the beginning of my unacceptability in a denominational church. Here, however, I already feel "at home." Thank you so much for being here for me to find. May God bless us with understanding, patience, and love for our brethren.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

1. The Bible, consisting of the Hebrew Scriptures (Luke 24:44) and the Greek New Testament Scriptures, is the inspired and authoritative revelation of God (2 Timothy 3:16).

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

2. the one God of the creed of Israel affirmed by Jesus Christ (Deut. 6:4; Mark 12:28ff).

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

1. There is one lord Messiah, Jesus (John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 8:6), who was supernaturally conceived as the Son of God (Luke 1:35),

2. and foreordained from the foundation of the world (1 Peter 1:20; Rev. 13:8 CJB).

4. HOLY SPIRIT

1. The Holy Spirit is the personal, operational presence and power of God.(Psalms 51:11)

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

1. In recognizing Jesus mission statement of preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God (Luke 4:43, Matthew 13:19; Luke 8:12; John 6:63)
  6. WATER BAPTISM

1. In baptism by immersion upon reception of the Gospel of the Kingdom and the things concerning Jesus (Acts 8:12; Luke 24:27).

1. In the atoning, substitutionary death of Jesus, his resurrection on the third day, and his ascension to the right hand of the Father (Psalms 110:1; Acts 2:34-36), where he is waiting until his enemies are subdued (Hebrews 10:13).

1. In the future visible return of Jesus Christ to raise to life the faithful dead (1 Corinthians 15:23),

3. and bring about the restoration of the earth promised by the prophets (Acts 1:6; 3:21; 26:6, 7).

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

1. When you die you are “asleep in death” awaiting a resurrection. (Psalms 13:3; Dan 12:2;1 Corinthians 15:51ff; 1 Thessalonians 4:15

1. In the future resurrection of the saved of all the ages to administer the renewed earth with the Messiah in the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:2; 1 Corinthians 15:23, 51-56; 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 2:26; 3:21; 5:10).

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

1. In the freedom "under grace" and not "under law," inaugurated by Jesus. ( Hebrews 8:6; Hebrews 9:15; Hebrews 12:24),

2. in contrast to and replacing the Mosaic covenant enacted at Sinai (Galatians 3 and 4; 2 Corinthians 3).

3. Issues of physical circumcision and "the whole law" (Galatians 5:3) associated with circumcision, including calendar and food laws, are concerns of the old and not the new covenant (Col. 2:16-17).

12. THE SATAN

1. In the existence of supernatural, cosmic evil headed by (the) Satan (Matthew 12:26) or Devil,

2. as distinct from and in addition to human enemies and the natural evil of the human heart.

3. Satan is the name of a wicked spirit personality, "the god of this age" (2 Corinthians 4:4; cp. Ephesians 6:12).

4. And in the existence of demons (daimonia) as non-human personalities whom Jesus addressed and they him (Luke 4:41; James 2:19).

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

4. HOLY SPIRIT

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

6. WATER BAPTISM

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

12. THE SATAN

Acts 8:18 perhaps the laying on of hands should be added

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
12; Revelation 2:26; 3:21; 5:10).
May mention that there are two resurrections seperated by the millennium, the first to immortality the second to mortal flesh of those who never understood the truth.

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
This is my first day here. I have to say that I love this Statement of Beliefs. That being said, while I have some disagreement with a couple of those statements, they cause me no angst as they do not affect my salvation. I have a degree in Pastoral Ministry and one is Scriptural Studies plus many years in further studies. I have to surrender my ordination because of the results of my studies. Since my beliefs (understandings) have changed, I have been invited to no longer serve at my local church in a teaching/preaching capacity. I am a Monotarian. I have asked God to change my belief so that I can fit back in, but He has not done that for me. I also agree with the requirement for Baptism, which was the beginning of my unacceptability in a denominational church. Here, however, I already feel "at home." Thank you so much for being here for me to find. May God bless us with understanding, patience, and love for our brethren.
Glad to have you here and welcome. Sounds like you left a high control religion. Many of us here have done so as well. We also don't 100% agree on all doctrine and most of us somehow get along in spite of that. For me personally the deeper I get in my studies the more I am able to tolerate differences of opinion. I find the radical, shunning, ostracizing, banishing and disfellowshipping types of people don't really do their research.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Thank you Shelley for your response. And, as you have found, those who criticize and make assumptions typically know nothing more than what they were once taught. I still call them "brother" and "sister," and pray for illumination.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Glad to have you here and welcome. Sounds like you left a high control religion. Many of us here have done so as well. We also don't 100% agree on all doctrine and most of us somehow get along in spite of that. For me personally the deeper I get in my studies the more I am able to tolerate differences of opinion. I find the radical, shunning, ostracizing, banishing and disfellowshipping types of people don't really do their research.
Shunning is a tool used to address the violation of the two great commandments of Christ; love God and neighbor. Whatever is not of Gods love is sin. It is not to be used or applied to disagreements or respectful challenges to disputed doctrine or doubtful things. This amounts to lording over the brethren and is an open door for Satan.

• Love
Reactions: Outcast and Shelley

mavodo123

May 8, 2024

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

4. HOLY SPIRIT

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

6. WATER BAPTISM

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

12. THE SATAN

Please it isn't exactly my beliefs but it's getting close only here is a detailed description of your interested

My Statement of faith that I the human being living soul who is called by the name Matthew Alexander Vodopianoff which is the name I use in admiralty commercial jurisdiction and is the name in Australia. I am a born again Christian with Christian theology which is monotheist/ monotarian understanding. It is based on the most important commandments that our messiah Jesus informed the Jewish management was the most important which was: Mark 12:29

Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ [l]This is the first commandment. 31And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Deuteronomy 6:4 JPS Hebrew tanakh 1916 translation

4. Hear oh Yisrael: The LORD our God, the LORD is one . 5. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Also it is the same as the Paul in the Bible who is said to have written it but the other information is not the same because he thinks it was ok to eat foods sacrificed to idols but in revelations it says Jesus says it is not.
1corrinthinans 8:6
6yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Our wonderful messiah said not to eat food that had an idol worshipper offering.

Revelations 2-14But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, [g]which thing I hate. 16Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

Magesty LORD God is the Magesty LORD God and Father of our Messiah Jesus and the LORD God of Moses and Noah and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and ishmael and all His prophets and the disciples of our wonderful messiah Jesus found in the Hebrew government manuscripts which it is not the original and that's because the royal manuscripts are written based on
Magesty LORD God is the one and only Creator of everything including our wonderful messiah Jesus who is His only made before all creation was made Son who he made first as the beginning of His way to be His only son made in that place. He made our wonderful messiah Jesus so He could love him as His only child and who he made a Prince and magestrate over the entire human race by allowing him (Jesus) before humans were made to tell Him( Magesty LORD God) in words to make us for him (Messiah Jesus) and for Himself(Magesty LORD God) to also be able to love with the blessing of eternal life who choose to our of there own free will to follow the laws of Magesty LORD God who were explained by our wonderful messiah Jesus how to do it properly and so Magesty LORD God made Jesus partly responsible for Him (Magesty LORD God) creating us and Jesus (Our wonderful messiah)was given the authority to determine if he would pay for there sins with his blood on the cross or not, over every human being who ever has ever exist and will exsist if they repented and managed to worship Magesty LORD God. But Magesty LORD God likes us to love Jesus for volunteering to be beaten so badly and punished and then crucified and experienced an extremely painful death so that Magesty LORD God may accept that punishment for all the people who managed to want to ask for forgiveness within there lifetime and want to become born again Christians who love worshipping Magesty LORD God.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was born into our world through the wonderful virgin Mary who became his wonderful blessed mother when Magesty LORD God in another way other then sexual made it possible for Jesus to be the baby inside of her who she loved and who gave him a loving upbringing and who her husband Joseph look after them and then taught him a trade of carpentry and also the scriptures
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day Magesty LORD God raised him again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand side of Magesty LORD God the Father Almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead when the time is right and only Magesty LORD God knows that time.

I believe in the resurrection of the dead when the time is right known only by Magesty LORD God and most people are sleeping now who have passed, and then at the managed time the judgement and the names who are found in the book of life will be allowed to keep on living to love and worship Magesty LORD God and then to love the messiah Jesus next for what he done for everybody and then to also love one another as there own bother and sisters.

*They haven't made available to us a manuscript translation that doesn't have any errors in it and I can't read Hebrew or Greek and so I have to use the dictionary/concordance which is said to be written by the Bible translators and I worked out the Bible translations in English have been manufactured to support idolitry/ egytian understanding only it's not obvious to everyone but it's only because they only believe what the priests and pastors Bible corporation s tell them. The bible manuscript is also told to them that it's perfect word of God but it's not now they are just copies of translations but the information about the one and only Magesty LORD God and His wonderful one and only made before all of creation son and our messiah Jesus can still be learnt and mostly I would say %98 of the Bible is still reasonably accurate it's just not in a few verses. One of them is Colossians 1:15
15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [e]principalities or [f]powers. All things were created through Him and for Him

He it is clear in the first line that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation. So that means that creation was made by Magesty LORD God aswell but in the second verse it says that that it was "by" Jesus that all things were created and that is not fact according to the creation descriptions found in the verse before it and also in Proverbs 8:22
22. The LORD made me as the beginning of His way, the first of His works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth; 26. While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27. When He established the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28. When He made firm the skies above, when the fountains of the deep showed their might, 29. When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not transgress His commandment, when He appointed the foundations of the earth;

And also Genesis 2

Genesis 2:1
1. And the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2. And on the seventh day God finished His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. 3. And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it; because that in it He rested from all His work which God in creating had made. 4. These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.

*And so I do like the dead sea scrolls but I don't have a single other modern translation that I have found to be from errors or mistranslations according to the bible translators concordance/dictionary that manage the information in a proper understanding of monotheism and all translations are not accurate but I found the inaccurate information and can tell what is the accurate by following the rules of the Torah and the prophets then the a verse in the koran that spoke about christians and the Christians who had fallen into unbelief and then believing everything that Jesus said and what the disciples said that I needed to know and do to be considered born again and then identify the information parts that don't, like the information about eating foods sacrificed to idols. In revelations our wonderful messiah said it's not to be done but in 1 corrinthians it says that I have liberty to do as I want in private or if my brothers are not offended but that is a sin according to my messiah Jesus

7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

Here he says it means nothing but it does according to our Messiah Jesus.

Revelations 2-14But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality. 15Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, [g]which thing I hate. 16Repent, or else I will come to you quickly and will fight against them with the sword of My mouth.

mavodo123

May 8, 2024
Excellent!
Please is it ok to send you the actually beliefs of a born again Christian monotarian

My Statement of faith that I the human being living soul who is called by the name Matthew Alexander Vodopianoff which is the name I use in admiralty commercial jurisdiction and is the name in Australia. I am a born again Christian with Christian theology which is monotheist/ monotarian understanding. It is based on the most important commandments that our messiah Jesus informed the Jewish management was the most important which was: Mark 12:29

Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one.
30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ [l]This is the first commandment. 31And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Deuteronomy 6:4 JPS Hebrew tanakh 1916 translation

4. Hear oh Yisrael: The LORD our God, the LORD is one . 5. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Also it is the same as the Paul in the Bible who is said to have written it but the other information is not the same because he thinks it was ok to eat foods sacrificed to idols but in revelations it says Jesus says it is not.
1corrinthinans 8:6
6yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Our wonderful messiah said not to eat food that had an idol worshipper offering.

Magesty LORD God is the Magesty LORD God and Father of our Messiah Jesus and the LORD God of Moses and Noah and Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and ishmael and all His prophets and the disciples of our wonderful messiah Jesus found in the Hebrew government manuscripts which it is not the original and that's because the royal manuscripts are written based on
Magesty LORD God is the one and only Creator of everything including our wonderful messiah Jesus who is His only made before all creation was made Son who he made first as the beginning of His way to be His only son made in that place. He made our wonderful messiah Jesus so He could love him as His only child and who he made a Prince and magestrate over the entire human race by allowing him (Jesus) before humans were made to tell Him( Magesty LORD God) in words to make us for him (Messiah Jesus) and for Himself(Magesty LORD God) to also be able to love with the blessing of eternal life who choose to our of there own free will to follow the laws of Magesty LORD God who were explained by our wonderful messiah Jesus how to do it properly and so Magesty LORD God made Jesus partly responsible for Him (Magesty LORD God) creating us and Jesus (Our wonderful messiah)was given the authority to determine if he would pay for there sins with his blood on the cross or not, over every human being who ever has ever exist and will exsist if they repented and managed to worship Magesty LORD God. But Magesty LORD God likes us to love Jesus for volunteering to be beaten so badly and punished and then crucified and experienced an extremely painful death so that Magesty LORD God may accept that punishment for all the people who managed to want to ask for forgiveness within there lifetime and want to become born again Christians who love worshipping Magesty LORD God.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,
who was born into our world through the wonderful virgin Mary who became his wonderful blessed mother when Magesty LORD God in another way other then sexual made it possible for Jesus to be the baby inside of her who she loved and who gave him a loving upbringing and who her husband Joseph look after them and then taught him a trade of carpentry and also the scriptures
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to hell.
The third day Magesty LORD God raised him again from the dead.
He ascended to heaven
and is seated at the right hand side of Magesty LORD God the Father Almighty.
From there he will come to judge the living and the dead when the time is right and only Magesty LORD God knows that time.

I believe in the resurrection of the dead when the time is right known only by Magesty LORD God and most people are sleeping now who have passed, and then at the managed time the judgement and the names who are found in the book of life will be allowed to keep on living to love and worship Magesty LORD God and then to love the messiah Jesus next for what he done for everybody and then to also love one another as there own bother and sisters.

*They haven't made available to us a manuscript translation that doesn't have any errors in it and I can't read Hebrew or Greek and so I have to use the dictionary/concordance which is said to be written by the Bible translators and I worked out the Bible translations in English have been manufactured to support idolitry/ egytian understanding only it's not obvious to everyone but it's only because they only believe what the priests and pastors Bible corporation s tell them. The bible manuscript is also told to them that it's perfect word of God but it's not now they are just copies of translations but the information about the one and only Magesty LORD God and His wonderful one and only made before all of creation son and our messiah Jesus can still be learnt and mostly I would say %98 of the Bible is still reasonably accurate it's just not in a few verses. One of them is Colossians 1:15
15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or [e]principalities or [f]powers. All things were created through Him and for Him

He it is clear in the first line that Jesus was the firstborn of all creation. So that means that creation was made by Magesty LORD God aswell but in the second verse it says that that it was "by" Jesus that all things were created and that is not fact according to the creation descriptions found in the verse before it and also in Proverbs 8:22
22. The LORD made me as the beginning of His way, the first of His works of old. 23. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth; 26. While as yet He had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the beginning of the dust of the world. 27. When He established the heavens, I was there; when He set a circle upon the face of the deep, 28. When He made firm the skies above, when the fountains of the deep showed their might, 29. When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not transgress His commandment, when He appointed the foundations of the earth;

And also Genesis 2

Genesis 2:1
1. And the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2. And on the seventh day God finished His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. 3. And God blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it; because that in it He rested from all His work which God in creating had made. 4. These are the generations of the heaven and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made earth and heaven.

*And so I do like the dead sea scrolls but I don't have a single other modern translation that I have found to be from errors or mistranslations according to the bible translators concordance/dictionary that manage the information in a proper understanding of monotheism and all translations are not accurate but I found the inaccurate information and can tell what is the accurate by following the rules of the Torah and the prophets then the a verse in the koran that spoke about christians and the Christians who had fallen into unbelief and then believing everything that Jesus said and what the disciples said that I needed to know and do to be considered born again and then identify the information parts that don't, like the information about eating foods sacrificed to idols. In revelations our wonderful messiah said it's not to be done but in 1 corrinthians it says that I have liberty to do as I want in private or if my brothers are not offended but that is a sin according to my messiah Jesus

7 But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled. 8 But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.

Here he says it means nothing but it does according to our Messiah Jesus.

mavodo123

May 8, 2024

Christian Monotarian

Statement of Beliefs

1. HOLY BIBLE

2. ONE GOD THE FATHER

3. ONE LORD THE MESSIAH

4. HOLY SPIRIT

5. GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM

6. WATER BAPTISM

9. SLEEP OF THE DEAD

11. CHRISTIAN FREEDOM

12. THE SATAN

Please is it that you pretending to be a manager for the monotarian born again Christians only I don't know because you haven't replied to me message only is it that you busy but I think it's not necessary to reply to me infact I only message to inform you that misleading people into the incorrect understand of my theology I think because I had help by the one and only Magesty LORD God in the wonderful name of Jesus who has given me the comforter to help me with understand and typing I think you may be in big trouble with the only and only Messiah Jesus. My email is chanjackie738@gmail.com please is that ok this is not on my webpage page but I did start using the word monotarian born again Christian first and your web page it's your responsibility only is it right that you use a word that is my property without my approval is it?

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
Please is it that you pretending to be a manager for the monotarian born again Christians only I don't know because you haven't replied to me message only is it that you busy but I think it's not necessary to reply to me infact I only message to inform you that misleading people into the incorrect understand of my theology I think because I had help by the one and only Magesty LORD God in the wonderful name of Jesus who has given me the comforter to help me with understand and typing I think you may be in big trouble with the only and only Messiah Jesus. My email is chanjackie738@gmail.com please is that ok this is not on my webpage page but I did start using the word monotarian born again Christian first and your web page it's your responsibility only is it right that you use a word that is my property without my approval is it?
Hello mavodo123, I am not an administrator here, but I will offer you some suggestions if you don't mind.

First, you appear to know that English translations have been corrupted by the doctrines of the translators. There are a few places to get better understanding of the source manuscripts. Bible Hub website is one of them, and I suggest looking at

I really dislike the practice of removing Yahweh's name from scripture, as I find that this practice deflects human understanding the difference between God and His Son.

Deu 6 v4.jpg

It seems complex to respond to your posts, because they seem to be a flood of information with no questions. I would recommend you pick a topic and then pose your thought or question on that one topic.