General Brother Kel

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
On you tube brother Kel has the trinity delusion, anti trinity program. Does anyone have information about this man?

Reactions: Lori Jane

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Reactions: Diana S

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Kel teaches that Jesus did not have the Holy Spirit until John baptized him. I think Jesus had the Spirit in his mother's womb. If Kel were right it would mean Jesus was unconverted the first 30 years of his life.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Kel teaches that Jesus did not have the Holy Spirit until John baptized him. I think Jesus had the Spirit in his mother's womb. If Kel were right it would mean Jesus was unconverted the first 30 years of his life.
I believe so too: the World English Bible says in Luke1:35: The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore also the holy one who is born from you will be called the Son of God.
Luke 1:15 says that John was filled with Holy Spirit, even from his mother's womb. So Jesus most certainly was too, I think. It would be logical and reasonable to think so.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Kel also says that the LAW was only for Israel, that Gentiles are not under the LAW. That would mean Gentiles can't sin for sin is the transgression of the LAW. Paul said the law convicts the whole world of sin. The only way to escape the LAW is Christ. Those who are not in Christ are under the LAW. The LAW will pass away in Revelation 21:1, when heaven and Earth pass away as Jesus said in Matthew 5:18.

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Kel also says that the LAW was only for Israel, that Gentiles are not under the LAW. That would mean Gentiles can't sin for sin is the transgression of the LAW. Paul said the law convicts the whole world of sin. The only way to escape the LAW is Christ. Those who are not in Christ are under the LAW. The LAW will pass away in Revelation 21:1, when heaven and Earth pass away as Jesus said in Matthew 5:18.
Berean Study Bible says in Romans 10:4 - For Christ is the end of the Law, to bring righteousness to everyone who believes.
Yes and all things will be made new.