General BIBLICAL ANSWER TO HAMAS SUPPORTS

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
You have probably seen all the violence caused by Hamas supporters.
As I have proven by the scriptures all unconverted people are under the law, whether they know it or not. The entire carnal world is guilty before Yahweh because they are under the law. Romans 3:19 The world, even the Jewish people cannot understand or keep the law and under the law the wages of sin is death. Hebrews 10:28 Because of the world throwing the law out the window lawlessness abounds. So then, what does Yahwehs law say should be done to all those mostly college age Hamas supporters ? Deuteronomy 21:18,19,20,21
The reason Hamas supporters do what they do is because they do not fear punishment and they are extremely ignorant of history and have no conscience or morals. This situation has been allowed to escalate to a degree that now can only be stopped by by force. Do you think Yahweh is unfair or goes to far with HIS law concerning how to deal with rebellious youth ? Personally I do not think the law will be followed, obeyed. This nation will be torn apart by this and other causes that are happening right now. Just as other nations have fallen the U.S. is no different, it will fall too, and soon. Be a Noah, be a Joseph, prepare yourselves.

Reactions: Outcast

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The law cannot provide salvation. The law does not eradicate sin but it can serve as a powerful deterrent because you know that you will surely die for sin under the law. If the carnal world did place themselves under the law there would be far less outward effect of sin even though the inner persons human spirit would yet be defiled . Sin would still be in the human spirit but it’s physical manifestation would be greatly diminished. It is because of this deliberate flaw built into the law by Yahweh that carnal minded sinners experience the second resurrection rather than the second death, but after the second resurrection happens the second death is yet possible because everyone in the second resurrection will have the Holy Spirit and therefore exists the possibility of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. The church today faces the same situation but if a saint does commit the unpardonable sin they will not be resurrected because there is no more sacrifice for sin. Understanding these things helps the saints to see why the antichrist will bring back the law, the temple and the sacrifices, things that are biblical but cannot provide salvation and denies the sacrifice of Christ.
This is exactly what I was doing before my conversion when in the World wide Church of God. The experience gave me a glimpse of how Satan operates. I had learned the law, I was a quasi-Jew, I had the oracles of Yahweh, I had the shadows. All I needed was the light which Yahweh provided in HIS son. I have learned the lesson of the schoolmaster.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Due to all the chaos and violence, the rise of antisemitism, I was reminded of the law. While I know the law is not Yahwehs vehicle for salvation it would, if practiced, provide a better carnal world.