Devotional Acts 27:20,22-25 | TruthPoint Bible Church Youtube channel | Pastor Steve Taylor | Devotional

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
I watched this video again, and I thank you for posting it. I foresee a large storm for this coming year (not claiming a Devine revelation here), but in my view; the storm started a long time ago. I have learned to do whatever I can to prepare for eventualities that I can manage and then trust Yahweh's plan whatever it may be. I watch and wait, being concerned for my family around me, but I don't live in fear. I would hate to not have my faith in God's perfect plan.

Reactions: LeeB and Diana S

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
This year 2024 is going to be worse with events in Texas concerning the border, the deaths of three US servicemen in Jordan, the failure of the Biden administration to act , the FBI reporting that we are indeed experiencing an invasion at the border, China again bringing ships and aircraft into Taiwans territory, Kim Jong Un of North Korea firing artillery at maritime border islands saying he wants war, the BRICS nations threatening the dollars dominance and the doomsday clock at 90 seconds till midnight . I am an old man and I have never seen things this bad with numerous issues all happening at the same time. The U.S. is being ripped apart. Christ told us to watch, Mark 13:37 . I fear many are not.

Reactions: Outcast

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The small group I fellowship with is also preparing as best as we can and relying on Yahweh to do what we cannot. We see an event in the near future that we call the false tribulation. It will begin in the Middle East and Israel will be forced to use their nuclear weapons against an onslaught of Islamic nations. Millions of Islamics will perish. The man of sin will force the residue of them, 5 nations into a covenant with 5 nations of the west. This is the two feet of Daniels image. This is the iron and clay mixture that forms the 10 horns or nations with Israel being the little horn that came up late among them. The little horn with a look more stout than his fellows as he has nuclear weapons. A time of false peace and safety will follow for about 3 & 1/2 years we call the false millennium that ends with the man of sin calling himself God. This will begin the time of Jacobs trouble as the Jews will reject his claim. This will spill over into many nations. The mark of the ashes of the parah adamah for cleansing will be required on the forehead or hand. SEE THE ARTICLE THE SIX SIXTY SIX Of CHUKAS. The sacrifices will cease and worship of the man of sin required upon pain of death. This time will be cut short by the return of Christ.