General A B1ACK SH33P | Youtube channel analizing Watchtower study articles discerning how the BITE Model is being used in each article.

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
My personal goal for this channel is to help others increase their critical thinking skills, by analyzing the material/literature/propaganda of the extreme control group Jehovah's Witnesses and discerning how the BITE Model is being used in each article.

The BITE Model is the go-to means of identifying harmful high control groups/cults by explaining their methods of control and coercion. Dr Steven Hassan developed the BITE Model based on the brainwashing techniques used in Maoist China, as well as the 'Cognitive Dissonance Theory' .

BITE describes the specific methods many cults use to recruit and maintain control over people. “BITE” stands for Behavior, Information, Thought, and Emotional control. Link to the BITE Model will always be linked below for your personal reference. FREEDOM OF MIND / B.I.T.E. MODEL

FYI, I'm not an angry apostate who can't let it go. I am choosing to become an activist, not to hurt, but to help anyone who also seeks freedom. xx

A B1ACK SH33P YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Last edited:

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The Apostle Paul before his conversion was perhaps the chief persecutor of the church. If not for what Jesus did to him he would have no doubt remained the same. No one forced me to join the WCG. I watched the World Tomorrow broadcast and read the literature and in my own mind saw a way that seemed right to me. The law looked good for spiritual food, was a desirable way of life and gave me knowledge and wisdom. The thing about this is, it looked right to me, but the end was the way of death. Paul and I had the same problem but in different ways we were both brought out of the deception by the same Jesus. The manner by which you made your error may be different than mine or Paul’s but the way out is only through Jesus. For this to happen the Father must draw you to Jesus otherwise you will not come out. I know people who just jump from one type of deception to another and the common thing with all deceptions is a human, male or female, who claims to be of God. When you see this run away. If you do not want to be deceived go to God in prayer confess to Him your situation and ask Him to teach you by His Spirit. If God responds you must obey His words. There are thousands of deceptions in this world but only one way out of them.

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Paul and I had the same problem but in different ways we were both brought out of the deception by the same Jesus.
Praise God for that!
the way out is only through Jesus
Amen!
If you do not want to be deceived go to God in prayer confess to Him your situation and ask Him to teach you by His Spirit.
Very good advice - I concur!

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
You are correct. I have mentioned this in other posts. First God calls, we must answer, then we have Godly sorrow and repent, then we are led to Jesus for baptism and laying on of hands. Then conversion is complete and growth begins until the end, salvation in the kingdom.