Reactions: Diana S

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
When I look at many people and children in my life (after my childhood and higher education years) there is more of a hard constant affliction, if you ask me, especially in the past years.

But still, since I completely broke with the watchtower borganization, I am over all just, happy and positive and spiritually growing with new brothers and sisters and other friends.
Looking out for Jesus' return, because when that happens all things will change for the better. Beyond our comprehension.
The Dutch Basis Bible translation says: 1 Corinthians 2:9 But it happened as it is written in the Books: "No one has ever seen such a thing. And no one has ever heard such a thing. No man has ever imagined such a thing. But such is God's plan for those who love Him ."
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know my plans for you, says the Lord. I have great plans for you. Plans full of peace, not full of misery. For I have a hopeful future for you.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Isaiah 64:4 Whatever it is we must face in this life, the good or the evil, God will bring us through and into His kingdom where there will be inexpressible love and joy forever.

• Love
Reactions: Diana S

Diana S

Facilitator
Staff member
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 15, 2021
The Netherlands
Isaiah 64:4 Whatever it is we must face in this life, the good or the evil, God will bring us through and into His kingdom where there will be inexpressible love and joy forever.
For sure, LeeB. That is a promise from our Father.