General Which Person?

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
Which Person of the Trinity is Jesus referring to in Luke 4:8?
“Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.”

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Wouldn't that be the God the Father? The God the son and the God the father are different but the same all at once. Yup, they are separate but not different and the same because Jesus is God. This whole Jesus is God thing nearly blew my faith in God.

Reactions: Neil

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
Wouldn't that be the God the Father? The God the son and the God the father are different but the same all at once. Yup, they are separate but not different and the same because Jesus is God. This whole Jesus is God thing nearly blew my faith in God.
You're no longer trinitarian?

Shelley

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 22, 2020
Canada
It made my head hurt with all the mental gymnastics needed to believe it. Kind of had cognizant dissonance all over again after being a JW. Plus there is only a handful of vague scriptures to perhaps support it. The bible screams Jesus is not God Almighty through out. Simple.

• Haha
Reactions: benadam1974

benadam1974

Nov 15, 2020
It made my head hurt with all the mental gymnastics needed to believe it. Kind of had cognizant dissonance all over again after being a JW. Plus there is only a handful of vague scriptures to perhaps support it. The bible screams Jesus is not God Almighty through out. Simple.
Ok then. :giggle: