Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
6fc014ad-071a-47bd-9450-641499aa2b7d.jpg

Greetings from the Unitarian Christian Alliance!​

I am pleased I could make a "Valentine's Day" connection on this one. Nothing quite like being timely, relevant, and hip. Okay, the episode's connection with that holiday is very tenuous, but enough to be pressed into use as an episode art theme.

My wife, Karen, does all the lettering of the episode titles. Back for episode 24. Conscience, I was impressed with the additional flair she put in those letters. For many episodes since then she has asked, "Can I make them extra swirly?" I held her back, knowing one day the need would arise. Finally, 23 episodes later, the time has come. Her fancy lettering was just what this stylized episode art needed.

Karen is also my email proofreader. Thank you, Karen.

I love Hannah's spirit and passion. Today she shares a glimpse inside the halls of a private Baptist university. You'll laugh, you'll raise your left eyebrow, and you'll consider starting your own line of Secret Heretic brand clothing.

The list of upcoming UCA Events is getting longer. Soon I'll be bringing Amanda back to talk about this effort. Check out the list and start making some travel plans.

Also, I sneak another joke in. Not sure why I find those so hard to resist, but I do.

Thanks for the notes I received last week. So blessed to hear from you.

Mark Cain​

Navigating a degree from a Baptist Christian university, Hannah shares her tips, tactics, and heartfelt stories.​

How do I listen?​

From your mobile device:​

• Search for and subscribe to the “Unitarian Christian Alliance" Podcast from any podcast player.
  • Using an iPhone or iPad? Tap here to listen in Apple Podcasts.
  • If you’re on an Android device, tap here to listen in Stitcher.
  • Like Spotify? Tap here and then tap “Follow."
  • Here’s the RSS feed if you know what that means.

From a desktop or laptop:​

• Click the episode link to open the podcast page in your browser. Click the “play” button to listen. Keep that browser window open. Find all the episodes on the UCA Podcast web page, https://podcast.unitarianchristianalliance.org.

On Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Tap​

• Say, “Alexa, play the latest episode of the Unitarian Christian Alliance Podcast.” To listen to a specific episode, like number 5, say, “Alexa, play the Unitarian Christian Alliance podcast episode five."

On Google Home:​

• Say, “O.K., Google, play the Unitarian Christian Alliance Podcast.”

Got Something to Say?​

Let us hear your voice! Record a message for the UCA Podcast:​

Copyright © 2022 Unitarian Christian Alliance Podcast, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Unitarian Christian Alliance Podcast
PO Box 1036
White House, TN 37188-1036
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Twitter
Instagram
Website