General THE TRUE CHURCH

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Did you know that there are over 30,000 churches today claiming to be Christian ? They are seperated by differences in doctrine and by who is viewed to be their human leader. How did this situation come to be ? Would you belong to a church if you did not believe that it was the true church ? I would not think I would. Do you realize that if you studied each one for only a year to find the one that is true it would take you 30,000 years to go through them all ? Scripture tells us in Ephesians 4:4-6 that there is only one body or church not many. The Catholic church claims to be the one true church, do you believe that ? What about Martin Luther and the protestant reformation that came out of Catholism ? A good tree cannot produce evil fruit neither can a evil tree produce good fruit. What kind of tree have all the professing Christian churches come from ? Satan attacked the woman who brought forth the man child. This was prophesied to happen by the prophets, Jesus and the Apostles. Through lies and deception, that cause division and confusion. What men highly esteem God considers an abomination. Many are called but FEW are chosen, the way to life is straight and narrow and FEW there be that find it, MANY will say to me in that day Lord have we not done many wonderful things in your name, and Jesus will say, I never knew you. There are about 2 million people today who say they are Christians, how can that be few ? The last days are perilous times with Satan deceiving the world. The true church is not of this world. It is impossible to deceive the elect, the church. The true church is composed of only prophets and prophetesses, all other offices are gone. They are taught by divine revelation. They have no human leader, their leader is Christ, they keep no days, have no great commission to teach the gospel. They live quiet and peaceful lives loving God and neighbor and keep themselves unspoiled from the world. They are extremely few in number existing in small groups that are scattered all over the Earth not knowing of each other but believing in their mutual existence. They do not ask for money in any way nor join in any worldly cause nor participate in politics as they are strangers and pilgrims, ambassadors for Christ who know their citizenship is in heaven. This true church is invisible to the eyes of this world .

I will write more later.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Part 2 THE TRUE CHURCH

The true church does not preach to the world nor do they insist that anyone agree with their beliefs. They can speak to others about their beliefs but know that the understanding of them will be God's decision to make. No one makes first contact with God, God makes first contact. God puts people in the church . John 6:65. Matthew 11:27. Ephesians 1:11-12. Ephesians 1:4-5. Romans 8:29-30. Romans 9:14-24. The true church membership has been predestined to be called and chosen by God. 1 Peter 1:2. Acts 2:47. Gods eternal plan over the ages has determined the time each person will be called and chosen; there is this present age, the previous age and the age to come. It is done this way because only God knows what is best for each person. All people will have the hope of salvation, each one according to the order God alone decides.

Matthew 24:14 is one of the signs Jesus gave of the end of this age. How could this be a sign if the true gospel had been preached all along?
Revelation 14:6 Why would this be necessary if the world already knew the gospel? The answer to both questions is that the true gospel has not been heard since the days of Jesus and the apostles. The gospel is the message that must be understood and believed in order to have salvation. Satan has deceived the world with many false gospels. Revelation 12:9. The true church was taught the gospel by revelation from God. There are many that have been called, but to be chosen you must answer. Isaiah 66:4 Proverbs 1:22-33. The true church heard God call and like Abraham said, here am I. Genesis 22:1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaironaut