Book Systematic Theology by Alva G. Huffer

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
This book is expensive on Amazon but we found this website where you can read it online for free and even listen to audio recordings

Here is the Amazon listing:

This came highly recommended by an exJW that has been out for a number of years. They consider this a must read.
I am just getting started but will add comments as I go through it.

@Judy Lund I think you've already read this perhaps you can share your comments.

Upvote 0

Judy Lund

Bible Challenge
This book is expensive on Amazon but we found this website where you can read it online for free and even listen to audio recordings

Here is the Amazon listing:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007T3F56A/?tag=scf089-20

This came highly recommended by an exJW that has been out for a number of years. They consider this a must read.
I am just getting started but will add comments as I go through it.

@Judy Lund I think you've already read this perhaps you can share your comments.
There are no words to explain how helpful this book is....it is always with my bible. Whatever question you might think to ask it's in there. I just have no words...get it from Atlanta college cheaper and or if we ever get to a conference again they will usually bring some with them. I only use the website for the questions and answers. That was good but means nothing without the book...please take my word for you won't regret it.
ALSO, Joel Hemphill'Jesus and God' where every scripture on Jesus and God is written down gospel by gospel book by book...another great one for your library. Great reference books.

Reactions: Lori Jane

Judy Lund

Bible Challenge
Systemic Theology by Alva G. Huffer

This book is as valuable to me as my bible and the 2 of them are always together. Whether you are a beginner or long in the faith, there is always going to be something brand new you never thought of. This book is written so anyone can understand it. It is laid out in a systematic fashion which I find very helpful. You need an answer it's in there...love this book. He also did a smaller paperback which I also find very helpful. It is called The Triumph of the Ressurection...its another WOW for me! May God open your minds and hearts always....Judy Lund
1606941672147.png50 Years of Systematic Theology
The presentation was given at Church of God General Conference 2010 in celebration of 50 years of book publication
For many years, Pastor Alva Huffer worked tirelessly putting together Systematic Theology. Originally prepared in mimeographed syllabus form, it was used as a textbook at Oregon Bible College. Since its publication, Systematic Theology has traveled and been taught literally around the world, still being used as a foundation in churches and ministries today. As we celebrate 50 years since being published in book form, we are inspired by a portion of the story shared by Dr. Huffer at the 90th Annual Church of God General Conference. Listen in as we look closer behind the work, preparation, and eventual publication of the book we know and love.

alva books.jpg