Article REVEALED: Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids | www.dailymail.co.uk | Mail Online

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
Covid was not a pandemic, Covid was a syndemic. A true pandemic attacks everyone with the potential to cause death. A syndemic targets the weak, people with serious preexisting health issues called co-morbidities. Covid caused these co-morbidities to worsen. Healthy individuals with Covid have had responses ranging from no effects at all to a bad flu. Children were especially immune. It would have been better to have isolated those at risk only and for the rest of the population to build natural immunity that was far better than a vaccine that did not work.

Reactions: Outcast

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
I believe the Covid vaccine, however, was a scamdemic. A lot of folks got wealthy through that program - and a lot of people suffered or died.

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
I think the damage to the nation has gone to far. Many hope Trump will turn things around but I do not think he can. Look how many different things, problems, exist. The only possible way Trump may have any chance at all is to declare martial law. Terrible things are going to happen leading to the fall of the U.S. This is prophetic.

Outcast

Dec 5, 2023
Holt
I think the damage to the nation has gone to far. Many hope Trump will turn things around but I do not think he can. Look how many different things, problems, exist. The only possible way Trump may have any chance at all is to declare martial law. Terrible things are going to happen leading to the fall of the U.S. This is prophetic.
We are in agreement here. However, for me, there is only one thing I can do in hopes of protecting family in the future that I have not already done. I trust that God has got this, but I don't want to be seen by Him as "doing nothing."

Reactions: LeeB

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
We are in agreement here. However, for me, there is only one thing I can do in hopes of protecting family in the future that I have not already done. I trust that God has got this, but I don't want to be seen by Him as "doing nothing."
We do what we can and rely on GOD to do what we can’t. This requires faith to believe HIS prophecy and promises, stepping out in faith. I too have prepared for what is coming, be a Noah be a Joseph.