Proof Of HEAVEN in 8 minutes - Gerald Schroeder

Lori Jane

Administrator
Buddy
Bible Challenge
Sep 18, 2020
Central Florida USA
simplychristian.faith
Gerald Schroeder is a scientist with over thirty years of experience in research and teaching. He earned his Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees all at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with his doctorate thesis being under the supervision of physics professor Robley D. Evans. This was followed by five years on the staff of the MIT physics department prior to moving to Israel, where he joined the Weizmann Institute of Science and then the Volcani Research Institute, while also having a laboratory at The Hebrew University. His Doctorate is in two fields: Earth sciences and physics.

deebibliophile

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 12, 2020
Gerald Schroeder is a scientist with over thirty years of experience in research and teaching. He earned his Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctorate degrees all at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, with his doctorate thesis being under the supervision of physics professor Robley D. Evans. This was followed by five years on the staff of the MIT physics department prior to moving to Israel, where he joined the Weizmann Institute of Science and then the Volcani Research Institute, while also having a laboratory at The Hebrew University. His Doctorate is in two fields: Earth sciences and physics.

Thought provoking. I will have to do some more research on this before I form an opinion.

Reactions: Lori Jane

London

Bible Challenge
Oct 13, 2020
Here is my take away from the video:

Basically in order for us to be able to see, hear, touch, smell, there are different parts of our brain that receive that information and processes it as our 5 senses. When an individual is born blind, that part of the brain that receives images is not used. However, the other areas that receive and interpret sound waves, sensations of touch or smell become larger in the brain or take over that unused space and compensate. If anyone watched America's Got Talent a few years ago check out Kody Lee.

Essentially, the part of the brain that gives the patient the ability to "see herself" or be "above herself" is still in tack even though we do not use it. It would be logical that the area of the brain that provides that experience would no longer be there or operate since humans do not use it at all according to Dr Schroeder. Below is a link to Olaf Blanke and more details of his discovery that was referred to in the video:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../201908/out-body-experiences-the-breakthrough

Here's my theory (guess)- We all use wifi right? That is a "wave" we cannot see, however, it gives "life" to our cell phone or computer (matter- aka physical object) Within our cell phones are our desired information just like a "brain". I can take a "selfie" with my phone and see myself from outside of myself. The Creator gave us a marvelous brain and communicated with Daniel, John, Ezekiel, in dreams and visions. Jesus said he did nothing of his own initiative. Could the Creator have communicated with Jesus? Could Jesus hear his Father in his mind like Isaiah says a voice behind him saying go here..this is the way I want you to go -(spirit led him) into the wilderness after baptism? Could the Spirit (wifi) given him the words to speak in the sermon on the mount? Could Jesus brain allow him to change the composition of his body (matter) to have waves pass through it so he could walk on water and not sink?

I don't know. I do know the more I learn about quantum physics and quantum biology it opens all kinds of possibilities. The more we compare our brains to a computer we see that maybe we could communicate with someone miles away without the use of our cell phone. After all what's inside our skull has secrets and abilities yet to be unlocked.

Thank you for sharing Lori! You seem to always find such treasures. May the spirit continue to guide you!!!

deebibliophile

Buddy
Bible Challenge
Oct 12, 2020
Here is my take away from the video:

Basically in order for us to be able to see, hear, touch, smell, there are different parts of our brain that receive that information and processes it as our 5 senses. When an individual is born blind, that part of the brain that receives images is not used. However, the other areas that receive and interpret sound waves, sensations of touch or smell become larger in the brain or take over that unused space and compensate. If anyone watched America's Got Talent a few years ago check out Kody Lee.

Essentially, the part of the brain that gives the patient the ability to "see herself" or be "above herself" is still in tack even though we do not use it. It would be logical that the area of the brain that provides that experience would no longer be there or operate since humans do not use it at all according to Dr Schroeder. Below is a link to Olaf Blanke and more details of his discovery that was referred to in the video:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../201908/out-body-experiences-the-breakthrough

Here's my theory (guess)- We all use wifi right? That is a "wave" we cannot see, however, it gives "life" to our cell phone or computer (matter- aka physical object) Within our cell phones are our desired information just like a "brain". I can take a "selfie" with my phone and see myself from outside of myself. The Creator gave us a marvelous brain and communicated with Daniel, John, Ezekiel, in dreams and visions. Jesus said he did nothing of his own initiative. Could the Creator have communicated with Jesus? Could Jesus hear his Father in his mind like Isaiah says a voice behind him saying go here..this is the way I want you to go -(spirit led him) into the wilderness after baptism? Could the Spirit (wifi) given him the words to speak in the sermon on the mount? Could Jesus brain allow him to change the composition of his body (matter) to have waves pass through it so he could walk on water and not sink?

I don't know. I do know the more I learn about quantum physics and quantum biology it opens all kinds of possibilities. The more we compare our brains to a computer we see that maybe we could communicate with someone miles away without the use of our cell phone. After all what's inside our skull has secrets and abilities yet to be unlocked.

Thank you for sharing Lori! You seem to always find such treasures. May the spirit continue to guide you!!!

Hi London,
Thank you for your thoughts. I really enjoyed them. I am also interested in physics and the way our brains and body work. I listened to a Tedtalk from Olaf Blanke after listening to this. He was talking about self consciousness and cognitive Neuroprostetics. In a nutshell, a major part of this field will have applications for people that have lost limbs, tricking their brains into believing their prosthetic is really their actual limb. If the human mind can believe that, there must be more to our brains than we presently know or can possibly understand. It is not past the realms of possibility that a part of our brains can communicate in a way with God other than prayer. I will have to look into this further.

London

Bible Challenge
Oct 13, 2020
Oh that is very interesting Dee. I will look up that Ted talks Youtube! Thank you! All of this is based on evidence. Scientists observing what the brain is able to do. I saw a program a few years ago about studies to help those suffering from chronic pain. They had designed a video game that was virtual. It was of a snow ball fight and the player had to hit different targets. While the patient was playing the game they did not feel any pain. I agree with what you said that "it is not past the realms of possibility that a part of our brains can communicate in a way with God other than prayer."

LeeB

Dec 3, 2022
The things a man can know, understand, plan or build is because of his human spirit. 1 Corinthians 2:11. The spirit of man is the breath of life and this is what makes man intelligent and imparts physical life to the body; Job 32:8. James 2:26. The brain is like an interface the spirit uses to control the body. Matter does not have intelligence. It is the spirits of just men made perfect not their brains. Scripture also uses the words heart or mind to describe the human spirit. The fleshly brain does not think or store information, these things are a function of the human spirit. God judges the thoughts and intents of the heart/human spirit. The spirit of God unites with the spirit of man. Romans 8:16.. In reality your human spirit is the real you and your fleshly body a tent or temporary dwelling you live in. At the resurrection or change of the living at the return of Jesus you receive a spirit body, immortal and a mind impeccable.