With Faith Norway Versus jw.org | Outcast, a podcast about Jehovah's Witnesses in English and Danish | Udstødt, en podcast om Jehovas Vidner Youtube channel

SC Facilitator

Staff member
Nov 29, 2022
Outcast, a podcast about Jehovah's Witnesses | Udstødt, en podcast om Jehovas Vidner Youtube channel from Denmark

This channel goes close to Jehovah's Witnesses, their history, their doctrines and the influence they have on their members. The majority of the videos are interviews with former members and their experiences both during and after they have left.
But there are also videos that reveal the whole story behind Jehovah's Witnesses and small satirical "bedtime stories" that are based on the stories the children in the "Organisation" are taught with.
But occasionally I also have defectors from other religious groups in the podcast, e.g. Islam, the Father House, the Mormons or the Lutheran mission.
My hope is that with this channel and with the podcast "Outcast - a podcast about Jehovah's Witnesses", I will be able to help those who feel trapped in small sectarian environments in Denmark.
The world outside is not at all as terrible as you have been indoctrinated with and it is possible to create a new and better life for yourself when the truth, the real truth, has dawned on you.

DENMARK PROTEST 2023

UDSTØDT - en podcast om Jehovas Vidner Podcast

Protest Against the Watchtower Organisation in Denmark